Published: Jan 15,2018
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP (Internet Protocol) camera industry is estimated to top approximately 3.1 million units in 2017, up 10% compared to 2016, according to Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 patents related to UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) to access R&D intensity of 20 key patent assignees. Several assessment criteria were taken into consideration such as the number of patents, citations, self-citations, inventors, the average age of patents, and years since the first patent was filed...
(圖一) Taiwanese Smartphone Shipment Volume, 1Q 2015 - 3Q 2017(Source: MIC, May 2017) Shipment volume of the Taiwanese smartphone industry amounted to around 74.7 million units and declined 13.2% year-on-year in the first quarter of 2017, according to MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute...
When it comes to shipment volume of four major home appliances in China from January to December in 2016 based on statistics by China's National Bureau of Statistics, the refrigerator industry topped 92.4 million units, up 4.6% year-on-year; the air conditioner industry reached 160...
Bolstered by the increased demand for smartphone ICs in the second quarter of 2016, Taiwan's semiconductor industry as a whole managed to witness a stronger year-on-year growth in 2016, higher than the global average, according to Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Having a stranglehold on the server market, Taiwanese manufacturers shipped about 1 million servers on the full system and barebones levels and 1.25 million servers on the board level in the fourth quarter of 2016, up 9.1% and 4...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 9End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 10Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013