Published: May 22,2014
LED chip market scale reached RMB 9 billion (US$1.45 billion) in China in 2013, a YoY of 16%, according to the latest “2014 Chinese LED Package Industry Market Report” by LEDinside, a research division of TrendForce. Spurred by lighting market growth momentum, LED chip market demand further increased resulting in expanded market size...
Worldwide server shipments are estimated at 9.33 million units in 2014, up 6.5% year-on-year, bolstered by increasing market demand, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). Although the global server market size remains around the same...
Taiwanese desktop PC shipments totaled about 15.8 million units in the first quarter of 2014, down 4.9% sequentially but up 10.4% year-on-year, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). The sequential decline was ascribed mainly to advanced pull-in demand in the fourth quarter of 2013 in anticipated of impacts brought by Chinese Lunar New Year like fewer working days and labor shortages...
Worldwide motherboard shipments totaled about 36.8 million units in the first quarter of 2014, down 3.1% sequentially, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). The sequential decline was attributed to soft market demand after Chinese Lunar New Year, which led to relatively high inventory levels...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, shipment volume of Taiwanese branded mobile phones topped about 4.33 million units in the fourth quarter of 2013...
The TV market in India is going through many changes, as consumers replace legacy CRT sets with LCD TVs and shift to larger sizes. As recently as 2012, only 44% of total TV shipments were LCD TVs, but almost 97% will be LCD TVs by 2015—and by 2016, LCD will be the only TV technology in India, according to the NPD DisplaySearch...
- 12013 Worldwide Server Market Grew 2.1 % in Shipments, Revenue Decreased 4.5 % for the Year
- 2Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 3Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 10Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015