Published: Jun 23,2014
Larger displays with higher resolutions are leading growth in the global professional graphics display category. According to the new NPD DisplaySearch Report, shipments are forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of more than 3% through 2017...
LED price for lighting applications have dropped around 3-7% in 2Q14. Similarly, backlight-use LED prices have also seen a decline, dipping around 5-10%, with direct-type TV backlight-use LEDs decreasing by 13% due to fierce market competition, according to the recent price report from LEDinside, the green energy research division of TrendForce...
Worldwide Mobile Subscriber database, worldwide LTE subscribers will reach the 205-million milestone in 2Q 2014. There are 238 operators in 101 countries with LTE networks up and running, according to Taiwan's MIC. Highlights of MIC Worldwide Mobile Subscriber database’s latest LTE research findings include: Europe: － 101 commercial LTE networks deployed in 41 countries...
LED chip market scale reached RMB 9 billion (US$1.45 billion) in China in 2013, a YoY of 16%, according to the latest “2014 Chinese LED Package Industry Market Report” by LEDinside, a research division of TrendForce. Spurred by lighting market growth momentum, LED chip market demand further increased resulting in expanded market size...
Worldwide server shipments are estimated at 9.33 million units in 2014, up 6.5% year-on-year, bolstered by increasing market demand, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). Although the global server market size remains around the same...
Taiwanese desktop PC shipments totaled about 15.8 million units in the first quarter of 2014, down 4.9% sequentially but up 10.4% year-on-year, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). The sequential decline was ascribed mainly to advanced pull-in demand in the fourth quarter of 2013 in anticipated of impacts brought by Chinese Lunar New Year like fewer working days and labor shortages...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 102Q14 Mobile DRAM Revenue Ranking Shifts, SK Hynix Retakes Second with 35% Growth