Published: Mar 07,2014
According to IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Tablet Tracker data for CY 2013, the overall India Tablet shipments for CY 2013 stood at 4.14 million units representing a year-on-year growth of 56.4% over CY 2012. While 1H 2013 witnessed substantial growth in Tablet volumes driven largely by low-end devices, the market observed contraction in the second half of 2013...
4K TV display panels have become increasingly available and affordable to TV manufacturers, and Taiwanese panel makers Innolux and AUO are forecast to lead 4K panel shipments worldwide this year. According to the latest NPD DisplaySearch Quarterly LCD TV Value Chain & Insight Report...
According to International Data Corporation (IDC), Hardcopy Peripherals (HCP) market in India declined by 0.1% year-on-year in CY2013 and stood at 3.2 million units. “Both consumer and commercial markets were weak in the first half of 2013...
According to MIC Worldwide Mobile Subscriber database, worldwide LTE subscribers will reach the 170-million milestone in 1Q 2014. There are 225 operators in 98 countries with LTE networks up and running. Highlights of MIC Worldwide Mobile Subscriber database’s latest LTE research findings include: Europe: • 84 commercial LTE networks deployed in 34 countries...
(圖一) Global 40W equiv. LED bulb ASP rose slightly by 0.5 percent to US $15.3 (NT $463.7), with price rise most evident in Japan, according to LEDinside, a division of research organization Trendforce’s, latest LED bulb retail findings for Jan...
(圖一) Taiwanese Large-area TFT-LCD Panel Shipment Volume, 4Q 2011 - 2Q 2014(Source: MIC, February 2014) According to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), shipment volume of the Taiwanese large-area TFT-LCD panels totaled 55...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 9End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 10Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013