Published: Jan 13,2014
Taipei Computer Association (TCA) has announced the official result of COMPUTEX Exhibitor Index (CEI) of Q114. According to the report, the average score of this quarter exactly falls on the average line of 1.5. Learning from quarterly variations, our exhibitors have hold a conservative forecast for 3 consecutive seasons...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), shipment volume of the Greater China notebook PC industry reached around 37.8 million units in 3Q 2013, up 5.2% sequentially while registering a smaller year-on-year decline of 11...
With the digital world upon us, digitalization will significantly change the technology market through the Internet of Things, according to Gartner, Inc. While IT spending in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) will show an average annual growth rate of 2...
In the third quarter of 2013, worldwide server shipments grew 1.9 % year-on-year, while revenue declined 2.1 % from the third quarter of 2012. “The worldwide server market remains in a relatively weak performance mode as we move through the second half of the year,” said Jeffrey Hewitt, research vice president at Gartner...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 9End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 10Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013