Published: Nov 06,2015
According to a recent study using big data analytics, Taipei-based MIC found that Chinese brands dominated smartphone sales on China's online stores Tmall and JD during 15 May 2015 and 15 August 2015. Out of the top-10 selling smartphone models, Xiaomi posted the best sales performance, with Redmi 2A standing at the top place, Redmi Note at the third place, and Mi 4 at the fifth place...
Of the total global IT systems, desktop PC and server will be the only two sectors to witness year-on-year shipment growth in 2016, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government-backed ICT research institute in Taiwan...
In the second quarter of 2015, Huawei sold 28.2 million smartphones, up 54.9% compared to the first quarter, showing much better sales performance than other international brands, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese desktop PC industry is projected to top around 15.6 million units in the third quarter of 2015, up 13.4% sequentially, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government-backed research institute in Taiwan...
The global IP camera market is projected to grow flourishingly in 2015. Two factors however dragged Taiwanese IP camera makers' shipment performance in the first half of 2015. The first factor is Chinese players' aggressive move into overseas markets and abundant resources for product R&D...
In the face of an aging population and the rise of chronic diseases, governments around the world have been looking for solutions to reducing health care expenditures while maintaining medical service quality. eHealth, which provides electronic, digital, and automated medical services, is one of such solutions...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 10Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013