Published: Sep 21,2015
In the second quarter of 2015, Huawei sold 28.2 million smartphones, up 54.9% compared to the first quarter, showing much better sales performance than other international brands, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese desktop PC industry is projected to top around 15.6 million units in the third quarter of 2015, up 13.4% sequentially, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government-backed research institute in Taiwan...
The global IP camera market is projected to grow flourishingly in 2015. Two factors however dragged Taiwanese IP camera makers' shipment performance in the first half of 2015. The first factor is Chinese players' aggressive move into overseas markets and abundant resources for product R&D...
In the face of an aging population and the rise of chronic diseases, governments around the world have been looking for solutions to reducing health care expenditures while maintaining medical service quality. eHealth, which provides electronic, digital, and automated medical services, is one of such solutions...
HD panels are the market mainstream among China’s newly released smartphone models and smartphone shipments in the second half of 2014. As HD panels have become a mainstay, several panel makers have started to build new low temperature poly-silicon (LTPS) production lines to produce high-end mobile phone panels for mobile devices...
Online shopping sites have been contributing the lion's share of global e-commerce revenues, but with the growing prevalence of mobile devices, mobile commerce is anticipated to gain more ground. "Over the years, due to the rise of mobile commerce, nearly 70% of online users spent more on mobile shopping than traditional online shopping...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 5Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 6Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 7Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 102Q14 Mobile DRAM Revenue Ranking Shifts, SK Hynix Retakes Second with 35% Growth