Published: Mar 07,2015
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government-backed IT research institute in Taiwan, reported that shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP camera industry totaled around 4.83 million in 2014, up 33.5% compared to 2013...
AI (Artificial Intelligence) plays a pivotal role in IoT (Internet of Things) as it can be applied to a myriad of smart connected products, such as lighting, cars, wearables, medical care, smartphones, and smart home sensing control devices...
Global smartphone shipments totaled 1.167 billion units in 2014, a year-on-year increase of 25.9%, with combined shipments of Chinese brands reaching 453.4 million units. Chinese vendors thus managed to encompass almost 40% of the global shipments and represent six of the top ten smartphone brands worldwide...
Driven by the boom in Asian mobile game market, market value of the global online game reached over US$80 billion in 2014, up 7.5% to 8% year-on-year, according to China research team of MIC. The Chinese online game industry totaled around 100 billion RMB (US$16...
The demand for LED chipsets, primarily for the LED lighting market, is forecast to increase substantially through 2018. According to DisplaySearch, demand for LED chipsets, measured in standard units (500 × 500 micron chip size), is expected to increase 293% from 35...
Market volume of Taiwanese smartphone communication ICs - mainly baseband ICs and application processors - has posted around 417.9 million units in the fourth quarter of 2014, the highest quarterly total ever, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT research institute...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 5Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 6Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 7Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 102Q14 Mobile DRAM Revenue Ranking Shifts, SK Hynix Retakes Second with 35% Growth