Published: Jan 20,2015
Driven by the boom in Asian mobile game market, market value of the global online game reached over US$80 billion in 2014, up 7.5% to 8% year-on-year, according to China research team of MIC. The Chinese online game industry totaled around 100 billion RMB (US$16...
The demand for LED chipsets, primarily for the LED lighting market, is forecast to increase substantially through 2018. According to DisplaySearch, demand for LED chipsets, measured in standard units (500 × 500 micron chip size), is expected to increase 293% from 35...
Market volume of Taiwanese smartphone communication ICs - mainly baseband ICs and application processors - has posted around 417.9 million units in the fourth quarter of 2014, the highest quarterly total ever, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT research institute...
The market for touch panels using currently available all touch technologies, such as projected capacitive, infrared (IR)/ optical, resistive, and surface acoustic wave (SAW), is estimated reach 1.8 billion units in 2014 in terms of volume, up 19...
The growth rate of global smartphone shipments slowed to 25.9% in 2014 and is expected to fall to 12.4% in 2015, according to TrendForce. A total of nearly 1.17 billion smartphones were shipped in 2014, while approximately 1.31 billion are predicted to be shipped next year...
Taiwan's large-area LCD panel shipment in the third quarter grew 0.7% sequentially, mainly owing to the increased demand for LCD TVs towards year-end, according to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT research institute...
- 12013 Worldwide Server Market Grew 2.1 % in Shipments, Revenue Decreased 4.5 % for the Year
- 2Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 3Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 10Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015