Published: Apr 20,2015
Taiwanese notebook PC shipment volume topped around 37.6 million units in the fourth quarter of 2014, down 1.0% sequentially and 6% year-on-year, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), Taipei-based ICT research institute...
The newest report from DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, indicates that TLC NAND flash will account for nearly half of the total NAND flash output in 4Q15. With TLC NAND applications shifting from memory card and USB drive to OEM storage devices such as eMMC/eMCP and SSD, manufacturers will in turn launch their TLC-based storage solutions this year...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT research institute, pointed that shipment volume of the global mobile phone industry totaled around 531.5 million units in the fourth quarter of 2014, up 8.9% sequentially, and of total 531...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government-backed IT research institute in Taiwan, reported that shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP camera industry totaled around 4.83 million in 2014, up 33.5% compared to 2013...
AI (Artificial Intelligence) plays a pivotal role in IoT (Internet of Things) as it can be applied to a myriad of smart connected products, such as lighting, cars, wearables, medical care, smartphones, and smart home sensing control devices...
Global smartphone shipments totaled 1.167 billion units in 2014, a year-on-year increase of 25.9%, with combined shipments of Chinese brands reaching 453.4 million units. Chinese vendors thus managed to encompass almost 40% of the global shipments and represent six of the top ten smartphone brands worldwide...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 5Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 6Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 7Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 8Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 9Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013
- 10Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017