By NPD DisplaySearch
Published: Aug 28,2014
According to WitsView, global shipments of large-size panels fell 5% on month to 68.21 million in July. LCD TV panel shipments reached 20.86 million, down 0.4% on month, while monitor panel shipments reached 12.72 million, a 5...
2Q14 Mobile DRAM Revenue Ranking Shifts, SK Hynix Retakes Second with 35% Growth According to DRAMeXchange, global mobile DRAM revenue amounted to US$3.3 billion in the second quarter, accounting for 31% of DRAM industry value, a slight increase over 29% in the first quarter...
Worldwide large area TFT-LCD (Thin Film Transistor-Liquid Crystal Display) panel supply area is anticipated to reach 136.7 million square meters in 2014, up 6% year-on-year, according to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei...
According to International Data Corporation (IDC), India Storage market saw a significant Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) decline (in vendor revenues) in Q4 2013. However, considering a steep increase in Q4 2012 due to specific deals, this decline may not be a serious threat to the market...
Mobile DRAM prices have stabilized in the third quarter. All mobile memory product categories are showing a price decline of only less than 5%, with the majority of smartphone manufacturers purchasing mobile memory at the same price as in the previous quarter...
The worldwide tablet grew 11.0% year over year in the second quarter of 2014 (2Q14) with shipments reaching 49.3 million units according to preliminary data from the International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Quarterly Tablet Tracker...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 5Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 6Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 7Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 102Q14 Mobile DRAM Revenue Ranking Shifts, SK Hynix Retakes Second with 35% Growth