Published: Aug 01,2017
(圖一) The technologies are stiff, while the applications are varied. The important point is what kind of services are your big data analyses capable of providing? （Source: PE Hub） Today there are already many people aware of the fact that the main thing of importance is not the objects themselves in the Internet of Things (IoT) era, but rather, the value that lies behind big data...
As a tool for data analysis, big data not only provides unlimited possibilities for scientific research but is also bringing about a completely new phase of commercial development. This school of thought and framework is also being put to use in the recycling of precious metals and bringing about a complete transformation of e-waste recycling...
In 2013 Allion published The New Era of Unlimited Battery Charging Technology: Allion Wired & Wireless Charging Test & Evaluation Report, during this comprehensive study the company uncovered some concerns regarding the first generation wireless chargers which were: Extended Charging Periods, Low Charge Efficiency & Energy Conversion Rate, Safety and Interoperability Concerns...
(圖一) PMOLED is a highly malleable display technology with a vast scope of applications and product types. You may be stunned by the lively, saturated, and detailed colors of AMOLED. In that case, you will also be astonished by the creativity, extensiveness, and diversity of PMOLED...
Utilizing Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) technology as a display application has the advantages of consuming less power and having a thinner panel volumes. It is also extremely suitable for use in mobile devices, especially smart phones...
The global climate is rapidly changing, and the global warming problem is severely affecting food and cash crop harvests. Using artificial environments to gain control, cultivate crops, and ensure the stability of harvests has already become an important contemporary issue for countries around the world...
- 1Winners of d&i awards: AIPTEK’s ProjectorPad P70
- 2Rapid Implementation of Large-Scale E-Waste Recycling
- 3Winners of d&i awards: iSG’s Hot Swap Trayless Chassis
- 4Winners of COMPUTEX d&i awards: InfoPower's Nextep App
- 5Winners of d&i awards: Mitrastar’s Digital STB
- 6Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 7ITO Recycling: A Green Ecosystem for Multi-Screen Era
- 8CIC: technical assistance to shorten the gap between academia
- 9Taiwanese USB 3.1 Chips Firms Outlook
- 10Nordic Semiconductor － An Stunning Ultra Low-Power IC Design