By Sam Khan
Published: Sep 21,2015
A January 2013 press release from the USB group revealed plans to update USB 3.0 to 10 Gbit/s. The group ended up creating a new USB version, USB 3.1, which was released on 31 July 2013, introducing a faster transfer mode called “SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbit/s”, putting it on par with a single first-generation Thunderbolt channel...
Care to get your handset’s operating sysytem (OS) customized? Here comes the CyanogenMod (CM), which is all the rage for the reason it’s aiming at replacing Google’s Android. William Liang, former Senior Director at innovation Digital System Business Group (iDSBG) System Software Division Operating System Department of Hon Hai Technology...
In recent years there are some instances in which aesthetics and design breathe new life into old products. iSG Industrial is one example; however, iSG is unique in terms of their close attention to products’ details. Their products give people very positive first impressions, and people praise their products even more after coming into contact with them and using them...
Today among the prize winners at the COMPUTEX d&i awards, InfoPower could be considered the most unique company. Not only are they the only company that won a prize for “Applications and Software,” but also due to the excellence of their application concepts, their original “Nextep” Integrated Mobile App won the unanimous praise of all of the judges...
As a brand company, AIPTEK has always specialized in research and development of portable products. Since launching the world’s first type of pocket projector in 2008, AIPTEK has consistently been a leader in mini-projector products...
Precision manufacturing is a major trend in recent years for OEM industries. Clients must be provided with finished products quickly and economically. At the same time, the production techniques for the products are of extremely high quality, and they make people marvel at every detail...
- 1Winners of d&i awards: AIPTEK’s ProjectorPad P70
- 2Rapid Implementation of Large-Scale E-Waste Recycling
- 3Winners of d&i awards: iSG’s Hot Swap Trayless Chassis
- 4Winners of COMPUTEX d&i awards: InfoPower's Nextep App
- 5Winners of d&i awards: Mitrastar’s Digital STB
- 6Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 7ITO Recycling: A Green Ecosystem for Multi-Screen Era
- 8CIC: technical assistance to shorten the gap between academia
- 9Taiwanese USB 3.1 Chips Firms Outlook
- 10Nordic Semiconductor － An Stunning Ultra Low-Power IC Design