Published: May 29,2015
Even though Apple’s CEO Tim Cook once commented that “You can converge a toaster and a refrigerator, but those things probably not going to be pleasing to the user.” Referring to the fact that Apple separated notebook and Tablet into two product lines, Cook gave a negative reviews on those 2-in-1 PC...
There are vast business opportunities in the gambling industry. However, regardless of whether it is product design or testing and verification, this domain requires different specializations than those required in other domains...
The launch of the Apple Watch could be considered to have lit a beacon for the future of smartwatches. However, overall smartwatches are in a grey area, and consumers still have ambivalent attitudes towards them. Not only are they highly replaceable but their price ranges have also still not been established...
(圖一) Second or third screen, means more ITO material consumption Mobile, seamless, and portable operations requirements are influencing the world’s trend of a multi-screen era. One person having multiple devices is already an unshakeable trend...
You’ve known us as Hewlett-Packard, Agilent Technologies and, now, Keysight Technologies. For more than 75 years we have been helping you unlock measurement insights. There have always been two sides to the story. One is the work we do, creating innovative instrumentation and software...
FLUX is the brainchild of four National Taiwan University students who recently made headlines by raising more than US$1million through a Kickstarter campaign to find backers to fund an innovative 3D printer. Now Simon Ko, Jim Yu, Shawn Lin and Yen Feng are pouring their efforts into delivering their 3D printer product to the 2,707 backers who are helping to make their dream into a reality...
- 1Winners of d&i awards: AIPTEK’s ProjectorPad P70
- 2Rapid Implementation of Large-Scale E-Waste Recycling
- 3Winners of d&i awards: iSG’s Hot Swap Trayless Chassis
- 4Winners of COMPUTEX d&i awards: InfoPower's Nextep App
- 5Winners of d&i awards: Mitrastar’s Digital STB
- 6Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 7ITO Recycling: A Green Ecosystem for Multi-Screen Era
- 8CIC: technical assistance to shorten the gap between academia
- 9Taiwanese USB 3.1 Chips Firms Outlook
- 10Nordic Semiconductor － An Stunning Ultra Low-Power IC Design