Published: Dec 11,2014
Wi-Fi Direct is an IEEE 802.11 wireless network protocol that supports direct wireless connections between compatible devices. Wi-Fi Direct uses peer-to-peer connections to perform common networking tasks. With Wi-Fi Direct users can quickly and securely share, print, display, and sync files between linked devices...
Since July 2013, when it was designated a Free Economic Pilot Zone, the Pingtung Agricultural Biotechnology Park has attracted 17 companies, including Lohmann Animal Health, Ariake Foods, and T-Ham. Lohmann, the world’s fourth largest poultry vaccine manufacturer and an industry bellwether, invested more than NT$500 million in the park, estimating that it will create NT$2...
More and more companies have stepped into the field of wireless charger IC and planned to put it into mass production in the fourth quarter, including ENE Technology, Holtek Semiconductor, and Generalplus is going to unveil new wireless charger IC that the conversion efficiency rate to reach 80 percent...
If the majority of girls’ dream is wishing to be able to become a Barbie doll, then the majority of boys’ dream is probably wishing that they could become Superman and save the world or that they could wear a cool suit of armor with many functions like Ironman...
Robots will play an important role in providing physical assistance and even companionship for the elderly” said Bill Gates. The leader of the PC revolution predicts early in 2007 that the next hot field will be robotics. Many Taiwanese companies work hard in manufacturing robots, especially the industrial ones...
Summer vacation has come, which means it's the peak season for gaming devices. ChinaJoy 2014 or China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference is going to be held in Shanghai, China on July 31st to August 3rd, 2014 that again proven summer time is the right time for playing games...
- 1Winners of d&i awards: AIPTEK’s ProjectorPad P70
- 2Rapid Implementation of Large-Scale E-Waste Recycling
- 3Winners of d&i awards: iSG’s Hot Swap Trayless Chassis
- 4Winners of COMPUTEX d&i awards: InfoPower's Nextep App
- 5Winners of d&i awards: Mitrastar’s Digital STB
- 6ITO Recycling: A Green Ecosystem for Multi-Screen Era
- 7CIC: technical assistance to shorten the gap between academia
- 8Taiwanese USB 3.1 Chips Firms Outlook
- 9Nordic Semiconductor － An Stunning Ultra Low-Power IC Design
- 10An In-Depth Visit to the ARM Taiwan CPU Design Center