Published: May 29,2014
Having been established for just two years and already having won two awards proves that Gunitech Corporation is a company that is brimming with brilliance. Gunitech won the prize in 2013 for being a world innovator with the creation of the Gunilamp, which integrated mobile APPs with a bluetooth LED lamp in order allow users to control lighting adjustments and to change the lights’ colors...
It is a tough task to be innovated on battery technologies for not only hard to have breakthrough on material options but on production and applications. However, PLG (ProLogium) had overcome above difficulties. The self R&D FLCB (FPC Lithium-Ceramic Battery, FLCB) broke through process barriers, extended battery applications to infinity and won COMPUTEX d&i award this year...
Like their commercial slogan “You have never seen the same, of course”. Beseye had won COMPUTEX d&i awards 2014 with their unique design concept and excellent user experience to not only convince evaluators but overturn all imaginations for home monitoring...
“In a successful startup there will be twenty-year old prodigies, a core group of thirty-year olds, and then some senior employees in their forties.” The person who said this sentence’s age is between the core group and the group of senior employees...
Winning the final decision is always technology market, As more and more users accepted after Which naturally will be announced is the most suitable wireless technology....
Provide EDA software, process offline, education and training, And value creation platform four services Let academia to further reduce the technology gap between academia through the center of the wafer....
- 1CIC: technical assistance to shorten the gap between academia
- 2Nordic Semiconductor － An Stunning Ultra Low-Power IC Design
- 3Taiwanese USB 3.1 Chips Firms Outlook
- 4An In-Depth Visit to the ARM Taiwan CPU Design Center
- 5Gear Up to Seize the IoT Business
- 6Taiwan to Highlight Itself in Industry 4.0
- 7Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 8FLUX and the Incubation of the Consumer 3D Printer Industry
- 9“HealthCare” Most Profitable Application for Smartwatches
- 10TSMC: The Second Act