TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) has conducted a “Smart Speaker Consumer Survey” ai...
Orbbec, a unicorn startup headquartered in Shenzhen of China and dedicated to 3D sensing technology development, has the...
As a result, Taiwan's global share dipped 6%, in spite of the fact that Taiwanese IP camera shipment volume still managed to reach around 2.33 million units in 1H 2015, up 14.9% compared to the same period last year.
In the second half of 2015, after facing stiff price competition, IP camera makers are going to increase product diversity, with an aim to meet needs in different market segments. Aside from hardware/software integration, those makers also focus on delivering subsequent value-added services like video-based analysis and tailor-made solutions so as to expand the coverage of applications, increase product quality and free from the constraint of price competition.
In the second half of 2015, Taiwanese IP camera makers are projected to launch more new products to help them boost shipment volume and soften ASP (Average Selling Price) decline. Consequently, shipment value of the Taiwanese IP camera industry is anticipated to remain almost the same level in 2015 as the year before.
- 1DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 2Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 3Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 4XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 5Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 6Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 7Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 8UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 9What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?
- 10UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology