Taipei-based, government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) conducted a survey on Taiwanese gamers and the findings show that up to 75...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute carried out a survey on the behavior of online gamers in Tai...
As a result, Taiwan's global share dipped 6%, in spite of the fact that Taiwanese IP camera shipment volume still managed to reach around 2.33 million units in 1H 2015, up 14.9% compared to the same period last year.
In the second half of 2015, after facing stiff price competition, IP camera makers are going to increase product diversity, with an aim to meet needs in different market segments. Aside from hardware/software integration, those makers also focus on delivering subsequent value-added services like video-based analysis and tailor-made solutions so as to expand the coverage of applications, increase product quality and free from the constraint of price competition.
In the second half of 2015, Taiwanese IP camera makers are projected to launch more new products to help them boost shipment volume and soften ASP (Average Selling Price) decline. Consequently, shipment value of the Taiwanese IP camera industry is anticipated to remain almost the same level in 2015 as the year before.
- 1TSMC: The Second Act
- 2UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 3Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style
- 4China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 5Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 6Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 7Eco-Friendly Recycling Technology Allows for Common Sustainable Economy and Ecology
- 8Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 9Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 10New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem