Worldwide smartphone market will continue to face several negative impacts including economic policy uncertainty in both...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute, conducted a su...
As a result, Taiwan's global share dipped 6%, in spite of the fact that Taiwanese IP camera shipment volume still managed to reach around 2.33 million units in 1H 2015, up 14.9% compared to the same period last year.
In the second half of 2015, after facing stiff price competition, IP camera makers are going to increase product diversity, with an aim to meet needs in different market segments. Aside from hardware/software integration, those makers also focus on delivering subsequent value-added services like video-based analysis and tailor-made solutions so as to expand the coverage of applications, increase product quality and free from the constraint of price competition.
In the second half of 2015, Taiwanese IP camera makers are projected to launch more new products to help them boost shipment volume and soften ASP (Average Selling Price) decline. Consequently, shipment value of the Taiwanese IP camera industry is anticipated to remain almost the same level in 2015 as the year before.
- 1Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 2Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 3The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 4New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 5Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 6New Numerical Investigation of the Reinforcement Efficiency of Long Carbon Fiber Composites
- 7DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 8XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 9Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 10Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%