MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
Though not listed in the world’s top 10 smartphone brands, Tecno has made outstanding achievements, securing the second place in the African smartphone market in 2016...
As a result, Taiwan's global share dipped 6%, in spite of the fact that Taiwanese IP camera shipment volume still managed to reach around 2.33 million units in 1H 2015, up 14.9% compared to the same period last year.
In the second half of 2015, after facing stiff price competition, IP camera makers are going to increase product diversity, with an aim to meet needs in different market segments. Aside from hardware/software integration, those makers also focus on delivering subsequent value-added services like video-based analysis and tailor-made solutions so as to expand the coverage of applications, increase product quality and free from the constraint of price competition.
In the second half of 2015, Taiwanese IP camera makers are projected to launch more new products to help them boost shipment volume and soften ASP (Average Selling Price) decline. Consequently, shipment value of the Taiwanese IP camera industry is anticipated to remain almost the same level in 2015 as the year before.
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 5PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 6Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 7Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 8Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 9Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 10Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016