Global 5G smartphone shipment volume is estimated at 4.2 million units by 2019 and will not take off until 2021, according to the Taipei-based...
According to an online survey conducted by MIC that notebook and desktop PCs are the most popular shopping means for consumers in Vietnam, followed by the Philippines...
As a result, Taiwan's global share dipped 6%, in spite of the fact that Taiwanese IP camera shipment volume still managed to reach around 2.33 million units in 1H 2015, up 14.9% compared to the same period last year.
In the second half of 2015, after facing stiff price competition, IP camera makers are going to increase product diversity, with an aim to meet needs in different market segments. Aside from hardware/software integration, those makers also focus on delivering subsequent value-added services like video-based analysis and tailor-made solutions so as to expand the coverage of applications, increase product quality and free from the constraint of price competition.
In the second half of 2015, Taiwanese IP camera makers are projected to launch more new products to help them boost shipment volume and soften ASP (Average Selling Price) decline. Consequently, shipment value of the Taiwanese IP camera industry is anticipated to remain almost the same level in 2015 as the year before.
- 1TSMC: The Second Act
- 2China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 3Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 5Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 6Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 7New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 8The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 9New Numerical Investigation of the Reinforcement Efficiency of Long Carbon Fiber Composites
- 10Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling