Apple's facial recognition patents, consisting of face detection (including image pre-processing) and recognition (including feature extraction)...
The progress in innovation and technology is redefining the retail industry which has undergone continuous transformation...
"The motherboard industry has done relatively well in the third quarter of 2016 due largely in part to the increased gaming demand during the summer vacation period and the availability of higher-performance graphics for gaming motherboards," says Claire Lin, industry analyst with MIC.
Lin said that the deferred shipment of Intel's new platform Kaby Lake, coupled with the lack of strong growth incentives, is anticipated to drag the global motherboard and desktop PC shipments in the fourth quarter of 2016.
“While the second-half growth of motherboard shipments will be highly correlated to sales of gaming graphics, the desktop PC shipment performance will depend mainly on potential replacement demand for commercial desktop PCs.”Lin stressed.
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 4Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 5Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 6Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 7Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 8The Next Step In Wireless Charging
- 9Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 10Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology