According to MIC(Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute, that each flexible d...
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a su...
"The motherboard industry has done relatively well in the third quarter of 2016 due largely in part to the increased gaming demand during the summer vacation period and the availability of higher-performance graphics for gaming motherboards," says Claire Lin, industry analyst with MIC.
Lin said that the deferred shipment of Intel's new platform Kaby Lake, coupled with the lack of strong growth incentives, is anticipated to drag the global motherboard and desktop PC shipments in the fourth quarter of 2016.
“While the second-half growth of motherboard shipments will be highly correlated to sales of gaming graphics, the desktop PC shipment performance will depend mainly on potential replacement demand for commercial desktop PCs.”Lin stressed.
- 1The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 2Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 3China’s Motion Control Market Potential
- 4Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 5Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 6Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 7Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 8The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 9Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 10PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity