Global 5G smartphone shipment volume is estimated at 4.2 million units by 2019 and will not take off until 2021, according to the Taipei-based...
According to an online survey conducted by MIC that notebook and desktop PCs are the most popular shopping means for consumers in Vietnam, followed by the Philippines...
"The motherboard industry has done relatively well in the third quarter of 2016 due largely in part to the increased gaming demand during the summer vacation period and the availability of higher-performance graphics for gaming motherboards," says Claire Lin, industry analyst with MIC.
Lin said that the deferred shipment of Intel's new platform Kaby Lake, coupled with the lack of strong growth incentives, is anticipated to drag the global motherboard and desktop PC shipments in the fourth quarter of 2016.
“While the second-half growth of motherboard shipments will be highly correlated to sales of gaming graphics, the desktop PC shipment performance will depend mainly on potential replacement demand for commercial desktop PCs.”Lin stressed.
- 1TSMC: The Second Act
- 2China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 3Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 5Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 6Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 7New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 8The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 9New Numerical Investigation of the Reinforcement Efficiency of Long Carbon Fiber Composites
- 10Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling