According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
"The motherboard industry has done relatively well in the third quarter of 2016 due largely in part to the increased gaming demand during the summer vacation period and the availability of higher-performance graphics for gaming motherboards," says Claire Lin, industry analyst with MIC.
Lin said that the deferred shipment of Intel's new platform Kaby Lake, coupled with the lack of strong growth incentives, is anticipated to drag the global motherboard and desktop PC shipments in the fourth quarter of 2016.
“While the second-half growth of motherboard shipments will be highly correlated to sales of gaming graphics, the desktop PC shipment performance will depend mainly on potential replacement demand for commercial desktop PCs.”Lin stressed.
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 5Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 6PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 7Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 8Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 9Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 10Maybe too Early for Robots to Step into Service Industry