MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications...
The research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) used the IPC code to describe field and found th...
"The motherboard industry has done relatively well in the third quarter of 2016 due largely in part to the increased gaming demand during the summer vacation period and the availability of higher-performance graphics for gaming motherboards," says Claire Lin, industry analyst with MIC.
Lin said that the deferred shipment of Intel's new platform Kaby Lake, coupled with the lack of strong growth incentives, is anticipated to drag the global motherboard and desktop PC shipments in the fourth quarter of 2016.
“While the second-half growth of motherboard shipments will be highly correlated to sales of gaming graphics, the desktop PC shipment performance will depend mainly on potential replacement demand for commercial desktop PCs.”Lin stressed.
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 5Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 6Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 7PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 8Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 9Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 10Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017