MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute, conducted a su...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) stated that the trade war between the United States and China has already become a protracted conflict...
"The motherboard industry has done relatively well in the third quarter of 2016 due largely in part to the increased gaming demand during the summer vacation period and the availability of higher-performance graphics for gaming motherboards," says Claire Lin, industry analyst with MIC.
Lin said that the deferred shipment of Intel's new platform Kaby Lake, coupled with the lack of strong growth incentives, is anticipated to drag the global motherboard and desktop PC shipments in the fourth quarter of 2016.
“While the second-half growth of motherboard shipments will be highly correlated to sales of gaming graphics, the desktop PC shipment performance will depend mainly on potential replacement demand for commercial desktop PCs.”Lin stressed.
- 1Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 2Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 3Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 4The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 5New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 6Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 7New Numerical Investigation of the Reinforcement Efficiency of Long Carbon Fiber Composites
- 8DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 9XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 10Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation