In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"Chinese vendors have heavily invested in the VR market. Compared to other VR products, VR headsets are more likely to be used in everyday life. Apart from headsets, Chinese vendors have been engaged in the development of VR applications, platforms, and content," says Cliff Wang, industry analyst with MIC.
MIC said that there are three major types of VR headsets: smartphone-based models that must be used with a smartphone, PC-based models powered by a PC or game console, and all-in-one models featuring an embedded PC system or game console as those developed by Chinese vendors recently.
“Smartphone-based VR headsets have higher mobility and the larger smartphone user base and thus the number of smartphone-based VR headset brands has exceeded that of PC-based and all-in-one ones.” says Cliff Wang.
- 1Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 2TSMC: The Second Act
- 3Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 4Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 5Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 6UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 7Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 8Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style
- 9Eco-Friendly Recycling Technology Allows for Common Sustainable Economy and Ecology
- 10Substitute Paper is the Main Objective