Global 5G market value in the healthcare sector is projected to reach USD 17.99 billion by 2026, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
A new type of pneumonia outbreak, now known as Wuhan coronavirus, has taken place in China since last year. The Chinese ...
"Chinese vendors have heavily invested in the VR market. Compared to other VR products, VR headsets are more likely to be used in everyday life. Apart from headsets, Chinese vendors have been engaged in the development of VR applications, platforms, and content," says Cliff Wang, industry analyst with MIC.
MIC said that there are three major types of VR headsets: smartphone-based models that must be used with a smartphone, PC-based models powered by a PC or game console, and all-in-one models featuring an embedded PC system or game console as those developed by Chinese vendors recently.
“Smartphone-based VR headsets have higher mobility and the larger smartphone user base and thus the number of smartphone-based VR headset brands has exceeded that of PC-based and all-in-one ones.” says Cliff Wang.
- 1Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 2Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 3UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology
- 4UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 5Massive Wasted-servers to Be Derived From 5G Era– Green Recycling Will Be the Key to Sustainabilit