MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications...
The research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) used the IPC code to describe field and found th...
"Using the IPC code, we also found that the top-five fields where smart home appliance patents have been applied for are Computer Technology (20.7%), Control (19.7%), Digital Communication (12.7%), Telecommunication (7.2%), and Furniture (7%)," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 5Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 6Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 7PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 8Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 9Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 10Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017