According to MIC(Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute, that each flexible d...
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a su...
"Using the IPC code, we also found that the top-five fields where smart home appliance patents have been applied for are Computer Technology (20.7%), Control (19.7%), Digital Communication (12.7%), Telecommunication (7.2%), and Furniture (7%)," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
- 1The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 2Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 3China’s Motion Control Market Potential
- 4Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 5Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 6Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 7Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 8The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 9Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 10PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity