Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
"In the first half of 2016, some vendors had launched IP cameras with H.265 technology, which enables IP cameras to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates. The adoption of H.265 technology is anticipated to increase the demand for IP cameras with over 3MP resolution."
- 1Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 2TSMC: The Second Act
- 3Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 4Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 5UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 6Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 7Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style
- 8Eco-Friendly Recycling Technology Allows for Common Sustainable Economy and Ecology
- 9Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 10China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum