Taipei-based, government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) conducted a survey on Taiwanese gamers and the findings show that up to 75...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute carried out a survey on the behavior of online gamers in Tai...
"In the first half of 2016, some vendors had launched IP cameras with H.265 technology, which enables IP cameras to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates. The adoption of H.265 technology is anticipated to increase the demand for IP cameras with over 3MP resolution."
- 1TSMC: The Second Act
- 2UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 3Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style
- 4China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 5Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 6Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 7Eco-Friendly Recycling Technology Allows for Common Sustainable Economy and Ecology
- 8Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 9Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 10New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem