DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports a growing demand for NAND Flash under the influence of traditional peak ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Taiwan’s largest high-tech applied research institutions...
"Nowadays general consumers' PC replacement cycle has extended from 3-4 years to 5-6 years but we found that gaming consumers tend to replace their gadgets about every 2 years. This has shed the light for PC brands amid the declining PC market trend," says Jessica Hsu, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"Global gaming PC market volume reached about 12 million units in 2016, and is estimated to grow to 14.3 million units in 2017, growing 19% year-on-year."
- 1Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 2Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 3Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 4Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 5Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 6UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 7Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017