The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) announced that Bluetooth technology secure wireless connectivity now supports mesh networking...
MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications...
"Nowadays general consumers' PC replacement cycle has extended from 3-4 years to 5-6 years but we found that gaming consumers tend to replace their gadgets about every 2 years. This has shed the light for PC brands amid the declining PC market trend," says Jessica Hsu, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"Global gaming PC market volume reached about 12 million units in 2016, and is estimated to grow to 14.3 million units in 2017, growing 19% year-on-year."
- 1Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 2Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 3Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 4Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 5IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 6Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 7Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 8Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 9Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 10Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth