According to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, China has entered the semiconductor sector and focused on the development of domestic memory industry...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will launch a real-time data analyzer and four data collectors sequentially ...
"Nowadays general consumers' PC replacement cycle has extended from 3-4 years to 5-6 years but we found that gaming consumers tend to replace their gadgets about every 2 years. This has shed the light for PC brands amid the declining PC market trend," says Jessica Hsu, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"Global gaming PC market volume reached about 12 million units in 2016, and is estimated to grow to 14.3 million units in 2017, growing 19% year-on-year."
- 1Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 2UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 4China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 5Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth