TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC Co-CEO Mark Liu said yesterday that TSMC will take the lead in providing the 5nm node process technology...
ASRock announced the launch of its series of AMD AM4 socket based X370 and B350 motherboards – celebrating AMD’s return to the CPU arena with the all-new...
"Nowadays general consumers' PC replacement cycle has extended from 3-4 years to 5-6 years but we found that gaming consumers tend to replace their gadgets about every 2 years. This has shed the light for PC brands amid the declining PC market trend," says Jessica Hsu, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"Global gaming PC market volume reached about 12 million units in 2016, and is estimated to grow to 14.3 million units in 2017, growing 19% year-on-year."
- 1Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 2Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 3Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 4IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 5Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 6Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth
- 7Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 8Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016