Global mobile phone market volume reached 1.96 billion units in 2016 and is estimated to grow by 0.5% to 1.97 billion units in 2017...
Taipei-based research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,247 IoT c...
"Since international ISPs such as Microsoft and Google aim to gain more traction in the enterprise datacenter market with plans to set up global datacenters over the period 2017-2018, Taiwanese manufacturers will still have some room for expansion with white-box servers," says Pei-fen Hsieh, senior analyst with MIC.
"Taking the advantage of their close connections with these US brands that will only get bigger with time, Taiwan manufacturers are able to grow accordingly in the years ahead. Nevertheless, the deferred demand in anticipation of new chip rollouts is expected to drag server shipments on the full-system and barebones levels and on board level."
- 1Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 2Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 3Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 4IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 5Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 6Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth
- 7Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 8Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016