MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
Though not listed in the world’s top 10 smartphone brands, Tecno has made outstanding achievements, securing the second place in the African smartphone market in 2016...
"Since international ISPs such as Microsoft and Google aim to gain more traction in the enterprise datacenter market with plans to set up global datacenters over the period 2017-2018, Taiwanese manufacturers will still have some room for expansion with white-box servers," says Pei-fen Hsieh, senior analyst with MIC.
"Taking the advantage of their close connections with these US brands that will only get bigger with time, Taiwan manufacturers are able to grow accordingly in the years ahead. Nevertheless, the deferred demand in anticipation of new chip rollouts is expected to drag server shipments on the full-system and barebones levels and on board level."
- 1Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 2Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 3Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 4Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 5IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 6Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 7Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 8Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 9Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 10Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth