TAIPEI, Taiwan - 5G, smartphone, automobile, AI (Artificial Intelligence), Industrial 4.0, AR/VR head-mounted display, smart city...
Worldwide smartphone market will continue to face several negative impacts including economic policy uncertainty in both...
In 2017, the Taiwanese industry is anticipated to continue to grow steadily owing mainly in part to the growth in the fabless IC sector as result of the increasing smartphone orders and the sustained momentum in the foundry industry as result of advanced process technologies.
As for the global semiconductor market, as the PC market decline is slowing down and automotive electronics demand is taking off, the market will be able to resume single-digit growth in 2017.
- 1Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 2The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 3New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 4DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 5Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 6XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 7Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 8Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 9What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?
- 10The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices: Green Palladium Recycling Technology