According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
In 2017, the Taiwanese industry is anticipated to continue to grow steadily owing mainly in part to the growth in the fabless IC sector as result of the increasing smartphone orders and the sustained momentum in the foundry industry as result of advanced process technologies.
As for the global semiconductor market, as the PC market decline is slowing down and automotive electronics demand is taking off, the market will be able to resume single-digit growth in 2017.
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 5PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 6Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 7Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 8Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 9Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 10IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras