Using blockchain technology, smart contract of the insurance agreement made between the insurer and the insured is created and is coded to get executed autonomously...
Taipei-based, government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) hosts a three-day forum from May 7-9 at Taipei...
In 2017, the Taiwanese industry is anticipated to continue to grow steadily owing mainly in part to the growth in the fabless IC sector as result of the increasing smartphone orders and the sustained momentum in the foundry industry as result of advanced process technologies.
As for the global semiconductor market, as the PC market decline is slowing down and automotive electronics demand is taking off, the market will be able to resume single-digit growth in 2017.
- 1The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 2DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 3Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 4XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 5Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 6Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 7Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 8Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 9What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?