Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
In 2017, the Taiwanese industry is anticipated to continue to grow steadily owing mainly in part to the growth in the fabless IC sector as result of the increasing smartphone orders and the sustained momentum in the foundry industry as result of advanced process technologies.
As for the global semiconductor market, as the PC market decline is slowing down and automotive electronics demand is taking off, the market will be able to resume single-digit growth in 2017.
- 1Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 2UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 4China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 5Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth