In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, that Chinese homegrown brands have accounted for a majority share in local home appliances, especially washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.
MIC noted, in January 2017, Haier and Littleswan accounted for over 40% of the Chinese washing machine market, while Haier and Midea took up for nearly 40% of the refrigerator market.
As for air conditioners, Gree and Midea had a whopping share of over 60%. The Chinese LCD market concentration is relatively low and is more equally distributed, with Hisense and Haier being the top two brands in terms of sales volume in January 2017,
- 1Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 2Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 3Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 4UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 5Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 6China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum