MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
Though not listed in the world’s top 10 smartphone brands, Tecno has made outstanding achievements, securing the second place in the African smartphone market in 2016...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, that Chinese homegrown brands have accounted for a majority share in local home appliances, especially washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.
MIC noted, in January 2017, Haier and Littleswan accounted for over 40% of the Chinese washing machine market, while Haier and Midea took up for nearly 40% of the refrigerator market.
As for air conditioners, Gree and Midea had a whopping share of over 60%. The Chinese LCD market concentration is relatively low and is more equally distributed, with Hisense and Haier being the top two brands in terms of sales volume in January 2017,
- 1Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 2Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 3Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 4Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 5IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 6Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 7Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 8Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 9Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 10Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth