Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
"The findings indicate that the top 10 vendors in terms of R&D intensity are Boeing, GoPro, Honeywell, SZ DJI, Lockheed Martin, IBM, France Parrot, US Navy, Raytheon, and Google. Eight out of ten are from the United States," says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
Based on the findings, two UAV technologies with the highest patent counts were "Navigation by More Than One Navigational Value," and "Control of Position or Course in 3D."
We also found that China-based SZ DJI has aggressively deployed several key technologies such as "Control of Position or Course in 3D," "Control of Position or Course in 2D," "Control of Altitude or Depth," "Control of Position or Direction by Using Feedback."
- 1TSMC: The Second Act
- 2Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 3UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 5Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style
- 6Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 7Eco-Friendly Recycling Technology Allows for Common Sustainable Economy and Ecology
- 8China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 9To Have a Big Win in the Big Data Battlefield
- 10Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth