TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
The service robots on exhibition in the WRC 2017 could be roughly grouped into three categories: consumer/domestic robots...
"The findings indicate that the top 10 vendors in terms of R&D intensity are Boeing, GoPro, Honeywell, SZ DJI, Lockheed Martin, IBM, France Parrot, US Navy, Raytheon, and Google. Eight out of ten are from the United States," says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
Based on the findings, two UAV technologies with the highest patent counts were "Navigation by More Than One Navigational Value," and "Control of Position or Course in 3D."
We also found that China-based SZ DJI has aggressively deployed several key technologies such as "Control of Position or Course in 3D," "Control of Position or Course in 2D," "Control of Altitude or Depth," "Control of Position or Direction by Using Feedback."
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 3TSMC: The Second Act
- 4Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 5Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 6Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 7UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 8Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 9Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 10WiseChip Continues to Expand the Possibilities of PMOLED Applications