TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC today modified its annual global semiconductor output value(memory excluded) forecast, from 4% to 6%...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC yesterday announced its net revenues for April 2017, were approximately NT$56.87 billion, a decrease of 33...
Morris Chang also pointed that, with the development of advanced process of IC production, the competitors will be getting less and less; moreover TSMC has more prominent technology, capacity, capability and customer relationship than Intel and Samsung.
He added that, first of all TSMC’s 14/16 nm manufacturing process technology is better than Samsung and Intel, the prominent supplier of CPU for big server, has no competition ability yet in the mobile equipment market, where the main target by TSMC.
Secondly, as for the aspect of production capability and capacity, TSMC is far ahead of Samsung, and Intel is not the competitor, either. Lastly, TSMC has gain more confidence by customers than Samsung.
The R&D progress of TSMC’s next-gen 10 nm manufacturing process, whose tape-out will be finished with client for the next year, is achieved on schedule, Morris added.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 3Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Macronix Launches AEC-Q100 Full Compliant NAND Flash Memory