MAOLI, Taiwan – INNOLUX has been honored with the prestigious 2018 GM Innovation Award winner during General Motors...
On the 21st, Innolux Ningbo received the final decision from the National Intellectual Property Administration, PRC(here...
Terry Guo, Chairman of Hon Hai, said that the production expansion in Taiwan is going to increase its market share and international competitiveness.
Jyh-Chau Wang, President of Innolux, said that production capacity of Gen 6 LTPS plant is estimated at 24,000. Since the construction of plant has been completed, can go mass production at any time, as long as the equipment installed. The production schedule is now expected in April 2016.
According to the analyst, the investment value will reach more than NT$80 billion in which Hon Hai Gen 6 LTPS plant investment and InnoLux’s slight expansion of Gen 8.5 LCD panel plant.
The equipment manufacturers pointed out that half of InnoLux’s Gen 8.5 plant is still unavailable which could be used to be the Gen 6 LTPS plant for Hon Hai. InnoLux may increase its supply of TV screen to 10,000~20,000 because the booming demand for TV Panel.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1DDR5 Era to Officially Begin in 2021, Says TrendForce
- 2Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 3AUO Partners with NHRI to Release an Innovative Smart System for Comprehensive Senior Healthcare
- 4Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 5LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained