TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Taiwan's Economic Daily News, the Hon Hai group is recruiting staff in advance in Zhengzhou...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Chairman Terry Gou yesterday for the first time confirmed that Hon Hai has aspirations and is s...
Hon Hai has recently been continuously expanding its domain in industrial computers, first in October with reinvestment through Ennoconn to purchase 9.4 million Yuan of stock in Caswell, and then by becoming a shareholder in handheld industrial computer manufacturer GOLDTek during the past few days.
Ennoconn’s primary products include ATM control systems, industrial automatic control systems, POS systems, as well as motherboards and smart care systems for large-scale games. Hon Hai currently holds 48.5% equity and expects to be among the top three industrial computer manufacturers within three years.
Caswell’s new chairman, Zhu Fu-quan stated that Caswell is current in an extremely good state, with very solid talent and technological capacities. Since Ennoconn invested in Caswell, both parties have begun to cooperate.
Furthermore, with the support of Hon Hai Precision’s resources, Zhu Fu-quan has already met with major American clients to negotiate new collaborations and obtain new orders. The clients’ domains include network traffic management, information security management, and telecom enterprises.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce