MediaTek unveiled the MediaTek Helio P60 system-on-chip (SoC), the first SoC platform featuring a multi-core AI processi...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - MediaTek announced that they have joined “Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX) to promote Artificial I...
Media pointed that MediaTek was never comment on any business activities between Samsung, but Zhu Shan-gzu, Deputy General Manager of MediaTek, for the first time said on the progress of cooperation with Samsung.
“We made progress little by little in some direction”Zhu Shan-gzu said.
In order to emphasize the product value, MediaTek launched a new product brand "Helio" at MWC, aimed high-end phone market.
MediaTek said, the purpose of launch "Helio" is to improve the acceptanc of consumers, to expand the market share of international phone brands.
Currently, the roadmap of Helio will be all octa- core chips, divided into X-series and P-series. X-series is for high-end products and P-series is for mid-end products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON