HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek Inc. today announced the appointment of Anku Jain to the role of chief representative of MediaTek India...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek today announced that they are collaborating with Microsoft to deliver the first ever Azure Sphere chip...
Media pointed that MediaTek was never comment on any business activities between Samsung, but Zhu Shan-gzu, Deputy General Manager of MediaTek, for the first time said on the progress of cooperation with Samsung.
“We made progress little by little in some direction”Zhu Shan-gzu said.
In order to emphasize the product value, MediaTek launched a new product brand "Helio" at MWC, aimed high-end phone market.
MediaTek said, the purpose of launch "Helio" is to improve the acceptanc of consumers, to expand the market share of international phone brands.
Currently, the roadmap of Helio will be all octa- core chips, divided into X-series and P-series. X-series is for high-end products and P-series is for mid-end products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce