HSINCHU, Taiwan - Via Licensing Corporation today announced that MediaTek has joined the impressive roster of global com...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese fabless chip manufacturer MediaTek Inc. stated that the smart phone upgrade wave will continu...
Media pointed that MediaTek was never comment on any business activities between Samsung, but Zhu Shan-gzu, Deputy General Manager of MediaTek, for the first time said on the progress of cooperation with Samsung.
“We made progress little by little in some direction”Zhu Shan-gzu said.
In order to emphasize the product value, MediaTek launched a new product brand "Helio" at MWC, aimed high-end phone market.
MediaTek said, the purpose of launch "Helio" is to improve the acceptanc of consumers, to expand the market share of international phone brands.
Currently, the roadmap of Helio will be all octa- core chips, divided into X-series and P-series. X-series is for high-end products and P-series is for mid-end products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Tsinghua to Build the World's Largest 3D NAND Flash Factory in Wuhan
- 2Contract Price of DDR3 4GB Modules Reaches Above US$25 in Q1 2017, TrendForce Reports
- 3Global Mobile Payment Market Forecast to Reach US$780 Billion in 2017, Says TrendForce
- 4Sharp Commits to Semiconductor and OLED Technologies
- 5TSMC Holds a 59% Marketshare of The IC Foundry Market in 2016