TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese fabless chip manufacturer MediaTek Inc. stated that the smart phone upgrade wave will continu...
MediaTek announced the availability of the LinkIt 2523 Hardware Development Kit (HDK) for developers looking to create advanced wearable products...
Media pointed that MediaTek was never comment on any business activities between Samsung, but Zhu Shan-gzu, Deputy General Manager of MediaTek, for the first time said on the progress of cooperation with Samsung.
“We made progress little by little in some direction”Zhu Shan-gzu said.
In order to emphasize the product value, MediaTek launched a new product brand "Helio" at MWC, aimed high-end phone market.
MediaTek said, the purpose of launch "Helio" is to improve the acceptanc of consumers, to expand the market share of international phone brands.
Currently, the roadmap of Helio will be all octa- core chips, divided into X-series and P-series. X-series is for high-end products and P-series is for mid-end products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Smartphone Shipments Forecasted to Grow by 4% in 2016
- 2TSMC to Start Its 5nm Process Production in Tainan, Taiwan Next Year
- 3NAND Flash Revenue Rose 19.6% Sequentially in Q3 as Demand Outpaced Supply, TrendForce Reports
- 4IoT and Automotive to Drive IC Market Growth Through 2020
- 5The Shortage of SSD Delays Acer's New Laptops Shipments