HSINCHU, Taiwan –MediaTek today announced its newest 5G SoC, the Dimensity 800U, as the latest addition in MediaTek’s Dimensity series family...
HSINCHU, Taiwan –MediaTek today announced advances in its collaboration with Intel to bring 5G experiences to next-gen...
Media pointed that MediaTek was never comment on any business activities between Samsung, but Zhu Shan-gzu, Deputy General Manager of MediaTek, for the first time said on the progress of cooperation with Samsung.
“We made progress little by little in some direction”Zhu Shan-gzu said.
In order to emphasize the product value, MediaTek launched a new product brand "Helio" at MWC, aimed high-end phone market.
MediaTek said, the purpose of launch "Helio" is to improve the acceptanc of consumers, to expand the market share of international phone brands.
Currently, the roadmap of Helio will be all octa- core chips, divided into X-series and P-series. X-series is for high-end products and P-series is for mid-end products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 2EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 3Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 4Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems
- 5World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel