MediaTek announced the availability of the LinkIt 2523 Hardware Development Kit (HDK) for developers looking to create advanced wearable products...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan-based fabless semiconductor company MediaTek is going to increase its number of employees in India to 1...
Media pointed that MediaTek was never comment on any business activities between Samsung, but Zhu Shan-gzu, Deputy General Manager of MediaTek, for the first time said on the progress of cooperation with Samsung.
“We made progress little by little in some direction”Zhu Shan-gzu said.
In order to emphasize the product value, MediaTek launched a new product brand "Helio" at MWC, aimed high-end phone market.
MediaTek said, the purpose of launch "Helio" is to improve the acceptanc of consumers, to expand the market share of international phone brands.
Currently, the roadmap of Helio will be all octa- core chips, divided into X-series and P-series. X-series is for high-end products and P-series is for mid-end products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Average Contract Price for DRAM to Hit Two-Year High in Q4, Says TrendForce
- 2NAND Flash Prices on Upswing in Q4,TrendForce Says
- 3TSMC Invests Around 400 R&D Manpower in 3-nm Developing
- 4TSMC Is Confident Its 7nm to Be Ahead of the Competitions
- 5Micro-LED Can Be Game Changing for LED Industry, Says TrendForce