TAIPEI, Taiwan – According to Taiwan's Economic Daily News, MediaTek’s wearable Chips has adopted by Polar Electro, ...
MediaTek launched its Helio X20 Development Board, based on MediaTek’s high-end Helio X20 mobile processor, making it ...
Media pointed that MediaTek was never comment on any business activities between Samsung, but Zhu Shan-gzu, Deputy General Manager of MediaTek, for the first time said on the progress of cooperation with Samsung.
“We made progress little by little in some direction”Zhu Shan-gzu said.
In order to emphasize the product value, MediaTek launched a new product brand "Helio" at MWC, aimed high-end phone market.
MediaTek said, the purpose of launch "Helio" is to improve the acceptanc of consumers, to expand the market share of international phone brands.
Currently, the roadmap of Helio will be all octa- core chips, divided into X-series and P-series. X-series is for high-end products and P-series is for mid-end products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1China Further Fortifies Its Semiconductor Sector With Formation of High-End Chip Alliance
- 2Continued Service Innovation and Diversification Bolstering Global Server Demand in 2H
- 3Micro-LED Displays to Enter Mass Production in 2018
- 4APT Teams Up with IBM, Actility, Cisco to Promote LoRa Platform in Taiwan
- 5MediaTek’s Wearable SoC Adopted by Polar Electro, Taiwanese Media Says