HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek and Samsung introduced the world’s first 8K QLED TV equipped with MediaTek’s custom Wi-Fi 6 chipset, the Samsung 8K QLED Y20 model (Q950, Q900)...
MediaTek today introduced its Dimensity 800 Series 5G chipset family that will bring flagship features, power and performance to New Premium mid-range 5G smartphones...
Media pointed that MediaTek was never comment on any business activities between Samsung, but Zhu Shan-gzu, Deputy General Manager of MediaTek, for the first time said on the progress of cooperation with Samsung.
“We made progress little by little in some direction”Zhu Shan-gzu said.
In order to emphasize the product value, MediaTek launched a new product brand "Helio" at MWC, aimed high-end phone market.
MediaTek said, the purpose of launch "Helio" is to improve the acceptanc of consumers, to expand the market share of international phone brands.
Currently, the roadmap of Helio will be all octa- core chips, divided into X-series and P-series. X-series is for high-end products and P-series is for mid-end products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 2Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 3HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 4Virus Crisis Hits Optoelectronics, Sensors/Actuators, and Discretes
- 5Synopsys Announces Industry's Broadest IP Portfolio for TSMC's 5nm Process Technology