MediaTek announced at 2017 MWC that its Helio X30 SoC mobile processor is entering the mass production stage, the first ...
MediaTek and Nokia announced plans to collaborate on the design of a next-generation mobile communication system for 5G technology...
Media pointed that MediaTek was never comment on any business activities between Samsung, but Zhu Shan-gzu, Deputy General Manager of MediaTek, for the first time said on the progress of cooperation with Samsung.
“We made progress little by little in some direction”Zhu Shan-gzu said.
In order to emphasize the product value, MediaTek launched a new product brand "Helio" at MWC, aimed high-end phone market.
MediaTek said, the purpose of launch "Helio" is to improve the acceptanc of consumers, to expand the market share of international phone brands.
Currently, the roadmap of Helio will be all octa- core chips, divided into X-series and P-series. X-series is for high-end products and P-series is for mid-end products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Winbond's 3x-nm DRAM to Begin Mass Deliveries in Q3 2017
- 2Prices of NOR Flash Will Continue to Rise, Macronix Says
- 3Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 40% in Q1
- 4Global Mobile DRAM Revenue Grew 20% Sequentially in Q4 2016, TrendForce Reports
- 5COMPUTEX's InnoVEX 2017 to Focus on AI and IoT