Samsung Electronics announced that it broke ground on a new EUV (extreme ultraviolet) line in Hwaseong, Korea, aiming to...
AAEON will be taking part at this year’s Embedded World trade fair in Nuremburg, Germany. The fair, which is now in its 16th year...
According to the information from the organizer of Hannover Exhibition, that totaled 62 countries and over 6,550 exhibitors this year, expected to attract a total of 210,000 people from 93 countries to visit this show.
Taiwan is one of extensive participating contries. There were about 120 companies to join this exhibition, most of them were industrial automation, industrial components, and energy/ transmission control applications providers.
The exhibitors of Taiwan, including Delta Electronics, TECO Electric & Machinery, HIWIN Technologies, NEXCOM, FineTek, PMI GROUP, K.S Terminals and etc.
In addition, Hon Hai chairman Terry Gou also led 60 executives to visit the show to personally observed the Industry 4.0 applications of Germany, Japan and Chinese enterprises.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years