Silicon Labs has introduced a fixed-function audio bridge device that provides a simple, turnkey solution for transferri...
Hyundai Mobis announced on April 18th that it has opened a new lamp plant in the Czech Republic and commenced lamp production...
According to the information from the organizer of Hannover Exhibition, that totaled 62 countries and over 6,550 exhibitors this year, expected to attract a total of 210,000 people from 93 countries to visit this show.
Taiwan is one of extensive participating contries. There were about 120 companies to join this exhibition, most of them were industrial automation, industrial components, and energy/ transmission control applications providers.
The exhibitors of Taiwan, including Delta Electronics, TECO Electric & Machinery, HIWIN Technologies, NEXCOM, FineTek, PMI GROUP, K.S Terminals and etc.
In addition, Hon Hai chairman Terry Gou also led 60 executives to visit the show to personally observed the Industry 4.0 applications of Germany, Japan and Chinese enterprises.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning