The latest results from the Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) 3D Printer Forecast, 2017–2021 reveals 3D printer shipments...
The industry’s first external CAN Flexible Data Rate (CAN FD) controller is now available from Microchip Technology. T...
According to the information from the organizer of Hannover Exhibition, that totaled 62 countries and over 6,550 exhibitors this year, expected to attract a total of 210,000 people from 93 countries to visit this show.
Taiwan is one of extensive participating contries. There were about 120 companies to join this exhibition, most of them were industrial automation, industrial components, and energy/ transmission control applications providers.
The exhibitors of Taiwan, including Delta Electronics, TECO Electric & Machinery, HIWIN Technologies, NEXCOM, FineTek, PMI GROUP, K.S Terminals and etc.
In addition, Hon Hai chairman Terry Gou also led 60 executives to visit the show to personally observed the Industry 4.0 applications of Germany, Japan and Chinese enterprises.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe