IBM scientists and the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada, have published new data in Nature's partner journal, Schizophrenia1...
Axiomtek introduced its latest 15” industrial touch panel PC - the P1157E-500. This touch panel computer adopts a 15” XGA TFT LCD display...
According to the information from the organizer of Hannover Exhibition, that totaled 62 countries and over 6,550 exhibitors this year, expected to attract a total of 210,000 people from 93 countries to visit this show.
Taiwan is one of extensive participating contries. There were about 120 companies to join this exhibition, most of them were industrial automation, industrial components, and energy/ transmission control applications providers.
The exhibitors of Taiwan, including Delta Electronics, TECO Electric & Machinery, HIWIN Technologies, NEXCOM, FineTek, PMI GROUP, K.S Terminals and etc.
In addition, Hon Hai chairman Terry Gou also led 60 executives to visit the show to personally observed the Industry 4.0 applications of Germany, Japan and Chinese enterprises.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Equipment Damage at Micron's Taiwan Plant May Cause Temporarily Shortage of DRAM
- 2Micro LED to Become Mainstream for Mobile Display Panels
- 3Gaming Notebook PC Enjoys Booming Growth in China
- 4AMOLED Panel Market will to Surge 63% in 2017
- 5China Mobile and NTT DOCOMO Develop World's First Multi-Vendor eSIM System for IoT