Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has launched its ninth three-year environmental plan, which accords with Environmental Vision 2021...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Extech Electronic Co. (EEC) is blowing out the birthday candles as the industry-leading innovator of el...
According to the information from the organizer of Hannover Exhibition, that totaled 62 countries and over 6,550 exhibitors this year, expected to attract a total of 210,000 people from 93 countries to visit this show.
Taiwan is one of extensive participating contries. There were about 120 companies to join this exhibition, most of them were industrial automation, industrial components, and energy/ transmission control applications providers.
The exhibitors of Taiwan, including Delta Electronics, TECO Electric & Machinery, HIWIN Technologies, NEXCOM, FineTek, PMI GROUP, K.S Terminals and etc.
In addition, Hon Hai chairman Terry Gou also led 60 executives to visit the show to personally observed the Industry 4.0 applications of Germany, Japan and Chinese enterprises.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says