Intel today announced its intention to exit the 5G smartphone modem business and complete an assessment of the opportunities for 4G and 5G modems in PCs...
Intel introduced the Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265, a new class of stand-alone inside-out tracking device that ...
Intel and Formosa Plastics use Big Data analysis technology to foster smart factory with the lastest Intel IoT solution inside, along with Nexcom’s Gateway, and cloud server, Cloudera technology from Supermicro to provide the total industrial IoT smart manufacturing solution.
Meanwhile, Intel and ADLINK Technology, Fusheng also work on smart factory where Intel IoT Platform and Intel Quark SoC X1021 are being used.
Besides, Intel collaborated with Elitegroup Computer Systems and Tatung in an effort to make smart home and smart building come true. As well as to work with Advantech and Microprogram Co. to make the Youbike smarter.
Last but not the least, Intel teamed up with the Taiwan largest telecommunication provider Chunghwa Telecom to create smart city with the view to make people lead a better life quality. Chunghwa Telecom is also the first IoT telecommunication partner of Intel in Asia.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 3Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 4MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 5Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce