Intel today announced that it has begun shipments of the first Intel Agilex FPGAs to early access program customers. Par...
Intel today announced its intention to exit the 5G smartphone modem business and complete an assessment of the opportunities for 4G and 5G modems in PCs...
Intel and Formosa Plastics use Big Data analysis technology to foster smart factory with the lastest Intel IoT solution inside, along with Nexcom’s Gateway, and cloud server, Cloudera technology from Supermicro to provide the total industrial IoT smart manufacturing solution.
Meanwhile, Intel and ADLINK Technology, Fusheng also work on smart factory where Intel IoT Platform and Intel Quark SoC X1021 are being used.
Besides, Intel collaborated with Elitegroup Computer Systems and Tatung in an effort to make smart home and smart building come true. As well as to work with Advantech and Microprogram Co. to make the Youbike smarter.
Last but not the least, Intel teamed up with the Taiwan largest telecommunication provider Chunghwa Telecom to create smart city with the view to make people lead a better life quality. Chunghwa Telecom is also the first IoT telecommunication partner of Intel in Asia.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security