Intel introduced the Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265, a new class of stand-alone inside-out tracking device that ...
On the eve of CES, Intel and Mobileye several announcements spanning PCs and new devices to diverse growth segments including artificial intelligence (AI)...
Intel and Formosa Plastics use Big Data analysis technology to foster smart factory with the lastest Intel IoT solution inside, along with Nexcom’s Gateway, and cloud server, Cloudera technology from Supermicro to provide the total industrial IoT smart manufacturing solution.
Meanwhile, Intel and ADLINK Technology, Fusheng also work on smart factory where Intel IoT Platform and Intel Quark SoC X1021 are being used.
Besides, Intel collaborated with Elitegroup Computer Systems and Tatung in an effort to make smart home and smart building come true. As well as to work with Advantech and Microprogram Co. to make the Youbike smarter.
Last but not the least, Intel teamed up with the Taiwan largest telecommunication provider Chunghwa Telecom to create smart city with the view to make people lead a better life quality. Chunghwa Telecom is also the first IoT telecommunication partner of Intel in Asia.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week