TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese LED manufacturer Epistar Corporation announced that they will divide up their semiconductor O...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — The National Applied Research Laboratories (NARL) on September 22 unveiled a KS-812 series fully auto...
Biing-jye Lee suggested that Taiwanese LED companies had better to combine the technology with domestic semicondoctor and sensing unit firms in a bid to take back the right to manufacture LED lamp.
It is disconcerting that Taiwanese LED industry has had beared the brunt of the rising red supply chain. Biing-jye Lee claimed that the company will continue to make best use of technologies to build a wall between Taiwan and China.
However, there’s still uncertain factors in the unknown future of LED industry, Biing-jye Lee isn’t negative towards the prospect of this industry, he considered that there will be growing demand of agricultural lighting and medical lighting. “Taiwanese LED companies can’t remain the same by selling chips and LED lamps. In the foreseeable future, LED firms will transform into LED solution providers, and Taiwan will be the base of manufacturing process.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 3Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 4First European Processor Initiative Forum to Take Place in Paris
- 5Owing to COVID-19 Outbreak, 1Q20 Notebook Computer Shipment Expected to Decline about 26% YoY