TAIPEI, Taiwan - Epson Taiwan Technology and Trading (“Epson Taiwan”) has today begun selling smart glasses optical engine modules worldwide for the first time...
According to the IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, 87.8 million smartphones were shipped in China during the second quarter of 2020, down 10...
The 19,926 projectors shipped in first quarter also represented a decline of 9 percent from the fourth quarter last year. The slide during the first quarter, which is traditionally a slow season for electronic goods, was aggravated by two key factors, according to IDC report.
In addition, education sector demand was weaker than normal because of delays in issuing supply contracts, while there were fewer business days in the quarter because of the Lunar New Year holiday, based on IDC. Epson remained Taiwan’s projector market leader, with a market share of 33.7 percent in the first quarter, followed by Optoma Corp., NEC, BenQ Corp. and Vivitek Corp., the report said.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel
- 2TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 3TIE Showcases Taiwan's Smart Value and R&D Capacities of Government Agencies
- 4Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 5Long Feng and Cub Supply Innovative Auto Parts to the World