Market research firm TrendForce reports that the global notebook shipments for 2017 registered 164.7 million units, a year-on-year increase of 2...
Apple Garosugil will open in Seoul on Saturday at 10 a.m., bringing Apple’s products, in-store programming and service...
However, Apple kicked off launch week in April selling an average of 200,000 watches a day, however a new report from Slice Intelligence claims sales have dropped to fewer than 20,000 a day in the U.S., marking a 90 percent drop off since the week of April 10th.
Hence, that is a sharp decline from the week of the April 10 launch, when Apple sold about 1.5 million watches, or an average of about 200,000 a day, Slice estimates.
Apple declined comment on it.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON