Xiaomi Corporation today announced that the Group expects its shipment of smartphones to exceed 100 million units by the end of October...
Xiaomi, a Chinese brand for electronic products, released its Mi Laptop Air 13.3” at Palacio Neptuno in Madrid of Spain...
A Weibo user named “Technology New One” posted a photo that shows a banner reading “Guarantee to Supply Mi5, Strive to Deliver the Highest Quality.” was hung at the Foxconn factory. In other words, employees from Foxconn are working an extra shift for guaranteeing the productivity and shipment of the Xiaomi Mi5.
Foxconn withheld comment on it.
The Mi5 is expected to carry the Snapdragon 820 chip, along with 4 GB RAM and a choice of 16, 64 or 128 GB of internal storage.
Meanwhile, the Xiaomi Redmi 3 is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi 3 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM, 3G, 4G, with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India. The smartphone runs Android and is powered by a 4100mAh non removable battery.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020