TAIPEI, Taiwan - In response to the United States China trade war, Foxconn Technology Group will in the near future actively strengthen their factory operations in Vietnam...
Xiaomi Corporation today announced that the Group expects its shipment of smartphones to exceed 100 million units by the end of October...
A Weibo user named “Technology New One” posted a photo that shows a banner reading “Guarantee to Supply Mi5, Strive to Deliver the Highest Quality.” was hung at the Foxconn factory. In other words, employees from Foxconn are working an extra shift for guaranteeing the productivity and shipment of the Xiaomi Mi5.
Foxconn withheld comment on it.
The Mi5 is expected to carry the Snapdragon 820 chip, along with 4 GB RAM and a choice of 16, 64 or 128 GB of internal storage.
Meanwhile, the Xiaomi Redmi 3 is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi 3 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM, 3G, 4G, with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India. The smartphone runs Android and is powered by a 4100mAh non removable battery.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security