TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASE Technology announced today that it has joined the Apple Supplier Clean Energy Program. As a leading semiconductor packaging...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to promote the smart transformation and upgrading of Taiwan's manufacturing industry and enabl...
ASE inspected it's facilities and noted that all personnel are safe and sound. There was no major damage to our equipment and buildings. The manufacturing lines are now operating as per normal.
ASE personnel are continuing to monitor and inspect all areas in the Kaohsiung and Chung Li campuses to ensure that safety measures are fully observed.
ASE has also set up an emergency response taskforce and hot line to support the rescue and recovery activities in the vicinity.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate