TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc (ASE), the leading provider of semiconductor assembly and test services...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASE) today announced it has received the 2016 Asia Responsible Entrepreneurshi...
ASE inspected it's facilities and noted that all personnel are safe and sound. There was no major damage to our equipment and buildings. The manufacturing lines are now operating as per normal.
ASE personnel are continuing to monitor and inspect all areas in the Kaohsiung and Chung Li campuses to ensure that safety measures are fully observed.
ASE has also set up an emergency response taskforce and hot line to support the rescue and recovery activities in the vicinity.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field