KAOHSIUNG, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. and Cadence Design Systems today announced they have collab...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. was today recognized by Thomson Reuters as a 2018 Top 100 Global Technology Leader...
ASE inspected it's facilities and noted that all personnel are safe and sound. There was no major damage to our equipment and buildings. The manufacturing lines are now operating as per normal.
ASE personnel are continuing to monitor and inspect all areas in the Kaohsiung and Chung Li campuses to ensure that safety measures are fully observed.
ASE has also set up an emergency response taskforce and hot line to support the rescue and recovery activities in the vicinity.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years