Keysight Technologies and Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASE), announced a collaboration to improve the desig...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese semiconductor testing and packaging company, ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. yesterday state...
ASE inspected it's facilities and noted that all personnel are safe and sound. There was no major damage to our equipment and buildings. The manufacturing lines are now operating as per normal.
ASE personnel are continuing to monitor and inspect all areas in the Kaohsiung and Chung Li campuses to ensure that safety measures are fully observed.
ASE has also set up an emergency response taskforce and hot line to support the rescue and recovery activities in the vicinity.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 3MediaTek’s 8K DTV SoC in Volume Production on TSMC 12FFC Technology
- 4Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 5Intel Demonstrates Nervana NNP for Cloud, Movidius Myriad VPU for Edge