TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASE Technology announced today that it has joined the Apple Supplier Clean Energy Program. As a leading semiconductor packaging...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to promote the smart transformation and upgrading of Taiwan's manufacturing industry and enabl...
ASE inspected it's facilities and noted that all personnel are safe and sound. There was no major damage to our equipment and buildings. The manufacturing lines are now operating as per normal.
ASE personnel are continuing to monitor and inspect all areas in the Kaohsiung and Chung Li campuses to ensure that safety measures are fully observed.
ASE has also set up an emergency response taskforce and hot line to support the rescue and recovery activities in the vicinity.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital