TAIPEI, Taiwan - The ASE Group is the largest semiconductor packaging manufacturer globally and will expand their high-e...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc (ASE), the leading provider of semiconductor assembly and test services...
ASE inspected it's facilities and noted that all personnel are safe and sound. There was no major damage to our equipment and buildings. The manufacturing lines are now operating as per normal.
ASE personnel are continuing to monitor and inspect all areas in the Kaohsiung and Chung Li campuses to ensure that safety measures are fully observed.
ASE has also set up an emergency response taskforce and hot line to support the rescue and recovery activities in the vicinity.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.