HSINCHU, Taiwan - Global Unichip Corporation (GUC) today celebrates its 20th anniversary with a party at its Hsinchu, T...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Global Unichip Corporation (GUC), has expanded its global influence with the opening of its newest office in Nanjing, China...
The combined USB 3.1 IP is compliant with both USB 3.1 and USB 2.0/1.1 specifications. The IP supports all USB bus speeds: Super Speed Plus (10 Gbps), Super Speed (5 Gbps), High Speed (480 Mbps), Full Speed (12Mbps), and Low Speed (1.5Mbps). It is compliant with Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.2, and is based on the eXtensible Host Controller Interface for the Universal Serial Bus (xHCI) Specification as Host Controller Interface.
The USB3.1 PHY/Controller is available now and is silicon proven on TSMC 16FF+ process technology. It supports USB protocols and is ready for USB Type-C connector. Ultra low-power consumption and robust transceiver performance makes it ideal for consumer applications including mobile, laptops and tablets.
"The 24/7 connected world poses numerous engineering challenges that can best be met through a customized, collaborative approach. Our collaboration to develop the next generation SoC IP is an example of how ASIC's will play an increasingly important role in technology advancement," explained Jim Lai, President GUC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud