HSINCHU, Taiwan – The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the pace of digital transformation for the entire industry. Innovative fusion of 5G...
AU Optronics Corp. today announced its unaudited consolidated revenue of NT$26.08 billion for September 2020, up by 7.5% month-over-month and 9...
Shipments of large-sized panels for LCD TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, and other applications totaled nearly 9.55 million units in March 2016, up by 35.0% from the previous month. As for small-and-medium-sized panels, the shipments were around 14.74 million units, an increase of 26.6% month-over-month.
In the first quarter of 2016, large-sized panel shipments totaled 24.43 million units, a decrease of 11.5% quarter-over-quarter and 8.8% year-over-year. Shipments of small-and-medium-sized panels in the same quarter exceeded 37.75 million units, up by 13.0% quarter-over-quarter and down by 11.5% year-over-year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TIE Showcases Taiwan's Smart Value and R&D Capacities of Government Agencies
- 2TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 3Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 4MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production