HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced its unaudited consolidated revenue of NT$15.49 billion for January 2020...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) announced that as part of the value transformation plan, AUO’s Board of D...
Shipments of large-sized panels for LCD TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, and other applications totaled nearly 9.55 million units in March 2016, up by 35.0% from the previous month. As for small-and-medium-sized panels, the shipments were around 14.74 million units, an increase of 26.6% month-over-month.
In the first quarter of 2016, large-sized panel shipments totaled 24.43 million units, a decrease of 11.5% quarter-over-quarter and 8.8% year-over-year. Shipments of small-and-medium-sized panels in the same quarter exceeded 37.75 million units, up by 13.0% quarter-over-quarter and down by 11.5% year-over-year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment