HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced that its Chairman and CEO Paul Peng has been recognized wit...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) has leveraged its profound display technologies and teamed up with Space4Money...
Shipments of large-sized panels for LCD TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, and other applications totaled nearly 9.55 million units in March 2016, up by 35.0% from the previous month. As for small-and-medium-sized panels, the shipments were around 14.74 million units, an increase of 26.6% month-over-month.
In the first quarter of 2016, large-sized panel shipments totaled 24.43 million units, a decrease of 11.5% quarter-over-quarter and 8.8% year-over-year. Shipments of small-and-medium-sized panels in the same quarter exceeded 37.75 million units, up by 13.0% quarter-over-quarter and down by 11.5% year-over-year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality