HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) will take part in SID’s Display Week 2019 to showcase cutting edge display technologies...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced that its leading array of display technologies will be showcased at SID’s Display Week 2019...
Shipments of large-sized panels for LCD TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, and other applications totaled nearly 9.55 million units in March 2016, up by 35.0% from the previous month. As for small-and-medium-sized panels, the shipments were around 14.74 million units, an increase of 26.6% month-over-month.
In the first quarter of 2016, large-sized panel shipments totaled 24.43 million units, a decrease of 11.5% quarter-over-quarter and 8.8% year-over-year. Shipments of small-and-medium-sized panels in the same quarter exceeded 37.75 million units, up by 13.0% quarter-over-quarter and down by 11.5% year-over-year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
- 2AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 3Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 4NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 5AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019