HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. ("AUO") today held its investor conference and announced its consolidated financial results for the third quarter of 2019...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. today announced that the Company has been named to Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) for ten consecutive years...
Shipments of large-sized panels for LCD TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, and other applications totaled nearly 9.55 million units in March 2016, up by 35.0% from the previous month. As for small-and-medium-sized panels, the shipments were around 14.74 million units, an increase of 26.6% month-over-month.
In the first quarter of 2016, large-sized panel shipments totaled 24.43 million units, a decrease of 11.5% quarter-over-quarter and 8.8% year-over-year. Shipments of small-and-medium-sized panels in the same quarter exceeded 37.75 million units, up by 13.0% quarter-over-quarter and down by 11.5% year-over-year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 5Asia/Pacific Spending on Security Solutions Projected to Reach 16.4 Billion in 2019