TAIPEI, Taiwan - HWBOT, an organization regulating international Overclocking competitions and rankings announced its pa...
CyberMedia and HWBOT have worked closely over the past few months to bring the biggest Overclocking event to this year’s COMPUTEX. TAITRA, the title sponsor has worked closely with CyberMedia for many years and was the first to come on board, followed by ZADAK511, Intel, AOC and Seasonic.
The HWBOT Overclocking World Tour Series provides an exciting and interactive platform for the sponsors to showcase new products at the booth. An opening press conference for worldwide media will be held by CyberMedia to kick the event off with the latest product launches by all the sponsors.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 2The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform