TAIPEI, Taiwan - HWBOT, an organization regulating international Overclocking competitions and rankings announced its pa...
CyberMedia and HWBOT have worked closely over the past few months to bring the biggest Overclocking event to this year’s COMPUTEX. TAITRA, the title sponsor has worked closely with CyberMedia for many years and was the first to come on board, followed by ZADAK511, Intel, AOC and Seasonic.
The HWBOT Overclocking World Tour Series provides an exciting and interactive platform for the sponsors to showcase new products at the booth. An opening press conference for worldwide media will be held by CyberMedia to kick the event off with the latest product launches by all the sponsors.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years