NANTOU, Taiwan - Standard certification and testing company Allion Labs Inc. formally opened an “IoT Innovation Center” in Zhongxing New Village...
In 2013 Allion published The New Era of Unlimited Battery Charging Technology: Allion Wired & Wireless Charging Test & Evaluation Report...
Thunderbolt™ 3 brings Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40Gbps, creating one compact port that does it all – delivering the fastest, most versatile connection to any dock, display or data device.
A single cable now provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable, while also supplying power. Unrivaled for new uses, such as 4K video, single-cable docks with charging, external graphics, and built in 10GbE networking.
“Thunderbolt 3 is computer port nirvana – delivering two 4K displays, fast data, and quick notebook charging”, said Jason Ziller, Marketing Director, Intel Corporation. “We are pleased that Allion is now able to support Thunderbolt 3 Host compliance testing.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex