NANTOU, Taiwan - Standard certification and testing company Allion Labs Inc. formally opened an “IoT Innovation Center” in Zhongxing New Village...
In 2013 Allion published The New Era of Unlimited Battery Charging Technology: Allion Wired & Wireless Charging Test & Evaluation Report...
Thunderbolt™ 3 brings Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40Gbps, creating one compact port that does it all – delivering the fastest, most versatile connection to any dock, display or data device.
A single cable now provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable, while also supplying power. Unrivaled for new uses, such as 4K video, single-cable docks with charging, external graphics, and built in 10GbE networking.
“Thunderbolt 3 is computer port nirvana – delivering two 4K displays, fast data, and quick notebook charging”, said Jason Ziller, Marketing Director, Intel Corporation. “We are pleased that Allion is now able to support Thunderbolt 3 Host compliance testing.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 4TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 5Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution