Panasonic announced today that it held an opening ceremony for a new automotive lithium-ion battery factory in Dalian, China...
Firmly directed at the colour RGB LED product application area, Holtek takes pleasure in announcing three new USB RGB Flash MCUs, the HT66FB572 and HT66FB574...
SAS is one of the major suppliers in the Taiwan’s solar energy industry, and Cathay Life Insurance is committed to the development of renewable energy finance and optimistic about the prospects of Taiwan's solar energy industry.
The capitalization of this new joint venture was set at NT$3.5 billion, which will be financed in two phases. The first phase is expected to invest NT$1.5 billion, and SAS will invest NT$450 million. The second phase of investment, the two sides will review the result of implement in the first phase then schedule their investment time.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 3Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning
- 4Macroblock and ITRI Jointly Develop Micro-LED Technology
- 5Global Semiconductor Materials Market Increases 2.4% in 2016