Taipei Game Show brought 4 Taiwan indie teams to GameStart 2017 in Singapore for the 3rd time. Through meeting with and ...
North America-based manufacturers of semiconductor equipment posted $2.03 billion in billings worldwide in September 2017 (three-month average basis)...
SAS is one of the major suppliers in the Taiwan’s solar energy industry, and Cathay Life Insurance is committed to the development of renewable energy finance and optimistic about the prospects of Taiwan's solar energy industry.
The capitalization of this new joint venture was set at NT$3.5 billion, which will be financed in two phases. The first phase is expected to invest NT$1.5 billion, and SAS will invest NT$450 million. The second phase of investment, the two sides will review the result of implement in the first phase then schedule their investment time.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year