Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced the launch of "TC78H651FNG,” a dual-H-bridge driver IC for ...
According to IC Insights, overall, the capital spending story for 2018 is becoming much more positive. In the March Update...
SAS is one of the major suppliers in the Taiwan’s solar energy industry, and Cathay Life Insurance is committed to the development of renewable energy finance and optimistic about the prospects of Taiwan's solar energy industry.
The capitalization of this new joint venture was set at NT$3.5 billion, which will be financed in two phases. The first phase is expected to invest NT$1.5 billion, and SAS will invest NT$450 million. The second phase of investment, the two sides will review the result of implement in the first phase then schedule their investment time.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce