Texas Instruments (TI) introduced a new single-chip reinforced isolator with integrated power that offers 80 percent higher efficiency than existing integrated devices...
In terms of shipments, the iPhone 6s from Apple bested all competitors for sales in 2016, according to new analysis from IHS Markit...
SAS is one of the major suppliers in the Taiwan’s solar energy industry, and Cathay Life Insurance is committed to the development of renewable energy finance and optimistic about the prospects of Taiwan's solar energy industry.
The capitalization of this new joint venture was set at NT$3.5 billion, which will be financed in two phases. The first phase is expected to invest NT$1.5 billion, and SAS will invest NT$450 million. The second phase of investment, the two sides will review the result of implement in the first phase then schedule their investment time.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019