Long carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastics (LCFRT) have become familiar lightweight automotive materials since they satisfy safety and durability requirements...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advantech, the supplier of global intelligent systems in the inventor's conference announced that to enter the next stage of IIoT...
SAS is one of the major suppliers in the Taiwan’s solar energy industry, and Cathay Life Insurance is committed to the development of renewable energy finance and optimistic about the prospects of Taiwan's solar energy industry.
The capitalization of this new joint venture was set at NT$3.5 billion, which will be financed in two phases. The first phase is expected to invest NT$1.5 billion, and SAS will invest NT$450 million. The second phase of investment, the two sides will review the result of implement in the first phase then schedule their investment time.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON