AVX Corporation has extended its range of vertical wire-to-board (WTB) connector solutions with the release of the new 00-9296 Series single-position...
Holtek announced the release of its new Arm Cortex-M0+ based low energy Bluetooth transparent transmission controller, the BC32F7611...
SAS is one of the major suppliers in the Taiwan’s solar energy industry, and Cathay Life Insurance is committed to the development of renewable energy finance and optimistic about the prospects of Taiwan's solar energy industry.
The capitalization of this new joint venture was set at NT$3.5 billion, which will be financed in two phases. The first phase is expected to invest NT$1.5 billion, and SAS will invest NT$450 million. The second phase of investment, the two sides will review the result of implement in the first phase then schedule their investment time.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3Demand for Servers in Data Centers Will be a Major Driving Force of Global Server Shipment in 2018
- 4GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 5ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung