According to EnergyTrend's report, finds that the average global spot price of polysilicon has surged by 20% between the end of July and the middle of August...
Broadcom launched Max WiFi, the family of connectivity solutions using the next Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ax. The Max WiFi chips enable up to four times faster download speeds...
SAS is one of the major suppliers in the Taiwan’s solar energy industry, and Cathay Life Insurance is committed to the development of renewable energy finance and optimistic about the prospects of Taiwan's solar energy industry.
The capitalization of this new joint venture was set at NT$3.5 billion, which will be financed in two phases. The first phase is expected to invest NT$1.5 billion, and SAS will invest NT$450 million. The second phase of investment, the two sides will review the result of implement in the first phase then schedule their investment time.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 3Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Macronix Launches AEC-Q100 Full Compliant NAND Flash Memory