TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) Smart Network System Institute and China Steel Corporation are...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's Institute for Information Industry (III) last week established “Smart Tourism Taiwan.” It ...
This cooperation will last for three years, the scope of which crossed the implementation of Internet of Things and Intelligent 5G ICT Solutions, international partnership and cooperation programs, technology and scientific exchange, development of the test and solution verification platform.
Dr. Laurent Herault, vice president of the LETI, said that the LETI and the III both have the decent technologies and complementary ecosystems, and he was pleased to open the cooperation between two sides today. He also believed that the cooperation can lead more innovations in the 5G and the Internet of things solution, and bring more opportunities and possibilities for Taiwan and France's industry.
Ho Bao-Zhong, executive vice president of the III, said that the cooperation will further develop the Internet of Things technology, and will increase the applied abilities of the industry. We look forward to collaborating with LETI to open a new page for both parties and to establish a long and solid R&D partnership.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking