The Ultra HD Blu-ray format delivers unmatched 4K content, offering not only a significantly larger 3840x2160 resolution, but also a greatly expanded color range, provision of both high dynamic range and high-frame rate (up to 60fps) content, and support for the latest object-based immersive sound formats.
“With more than 300 million copies sold, PowerDVD is the definitive standard for media players, providing customers with the ultimate in home entertainment for the last 15 years,” said Dr. Jau Huang, CEO of CyberLink. “Today’s Ultra HD Blu-ray certification means we can once again bring our customers the very latest in video and audio technology, ensuring they can enjoy the ultimate 4K
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Tsinghua to Build the World's Largest 3D NAND Flash Factory in Wuhan
- 2Contract Price of DDR3 4GB Modules Reaches Above US$25 in Q1 2017, TrendForce Reports
- 3Global Mobile Payment Market Forecast to Reach US$780 Billion in 2017, Says TrendForce
- 4Sharp Commits to Semiconductor and OLED Technologies
- 5TSMC Holds a 59% Marketshare of The IC Foundry Market in 2016