TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink Corp. today announced the availability of its flagship media player, PowerDVD, with Pioneer’s latest Ultra HD Blu-ray drives...
The Ultra HD Blu-ray format delivers unmatched 4K content, offering not only a significantly larger 3840x2160 resolution, but also a greatly expanded color range, provision of both high dynamic range and high-frame rate (up to 60fps) content, and support for the latest object-based immersive sound formats.
“With more than 300 million copies sold, PowerDVD is the definitive standard for media players, providing customers with the ultimate in home entertainment for the last 15 years,” said Dr. Jau Huang, CEO of CyberLink. “Today’s Ultra HD Blu-ray certification means we can once again bring our customers the very latest in video and audio technology, ensuring they can enjoy the ultimate 4K
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year