The global smartphone market, which has been experiencing slowing growth and intensifying competition, has become an eve...
A total of 18.71 million units of large-size LCD panels were shipped worldwide this February, according to WitsView, a division of TrendForce...
“Compared with the prior month, global average sales price (ASP) of 40-watt equivalent LED light bulb fell 3% to US$8.7 in December,” said Allen Yu, analyst for LEDinside, a division of TrendForce. “The global ASP of 60-watt equivalent LED light bulbs also saw a monthly decline of 2.4%, arriving around US$12.”
In China’s LED package market, prices of 0.2-watt 2835 LEDs increased by 2.4% on average in December last year compared with November due to the tightening of supply for standard packages. Those suppliers that raised prices on standard packages include well-known Chinese brands such as Honglitronic and MTC. On the other hand, prices of mid- and high-power packages did not rise in December, and 0.5-watt LEDs of 2835 and 5630 types saw relatively stable price trends. Prices of 1-watt 3030 LEDs actually fell by 1.6% on average from November.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field