The latest PERC technology report from EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, states that PERC cell suppliers that began...
According to market research firm TrendForce, the total amount of reserve funds that will transfer from third-party paym...
“Compared with the prior month, global average sales price (ASP) of 40-watt equivalent LED light bulb fell 3% to US$8.7 in December,” said Allen Yu, analyst for LEDinside, a division of TrendForce. “The global ASP of 60-watt equivalent LED light bulbs also saw a monthly decline of 2.4%, arriving around US$12.”
In China’s LED package market, prices of 0.2-watt 2835 LEDs increased by 2.4% on average in December last year compared with November due to the tightening of supply for standard packages. Those suppliers that raised prices on standard packages include well-known Chinese brands such as Honglitronic and MTC. On the other hand, prices of mid- and high-power packages did not rise in December, and 0.5-watt LEDs of 2835 and 5630 types saw relatively stable price trends. Prices of 1-watt 3030 LEDs actually fell by 1.6% on average from November.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Tsinghua to Build the World's Largest 3D NAND Flash Factory in Wuhan
- 2Contract Price of DDR3 4GB Modules Reaches Above US$25 in Q1 2017, TrendForce Reports
- 3Global Mobile Payment Market Forecast to Reach US$780 Billion in 2017, Says TrendForce
- 4Sharp Commits to Semiconductor and OLED Technologies
- 5TSMC Holds a 59% Marketshare of The IC Foundry Market in 2016