DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports that smartphone brands had then spent three months adjusting their inven...
According to the report of DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the Enterprise SSD market has been expanding in recent years driven by the development of data center...
“Compared with the prior month, global average sales price (ASP) of 40-watt equivalent LED light bulb fell 3% to US$8.7 in December,” said Allen Yu, analyst for LEDinside, a division of TrendForce. “The global ASP of 60-watt equivalent LED light bulbs also saw a monthly decline of 2.4%, arriving around US$12.”
In China’s LED package market, prices of 0.2-watt 2835 LEDs increased by 2.4% on average in December last year compared with November due to the tightening of supply for standard packages. Those suppliers that raised prices on standard packages include well-known Chinese brands such as Honglitronic and MTC. On the other hand, prices of mid- and high-power packages did not rise in December, and 0.5-watt LEDs of 2835 and 5630 types saw relatively stable price trends. Prices of 1-watt 3030 LEDs actually fell by 1.6% on average from November.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce