In 2018 CES, South Korea Winter Olympics and MWC, 5G is undoubtedly a hot topic, companies including Qualcomm, Intel, Huawei...
In 1Q18, the traditional off-season, SSD market has seen obviously less stock up orders from PC OEMs compared with 4Q17, according to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce...
“Compared with the prior month, global average sales price (ASP) of 40-watt equivalent LED light bulb fell 3% to US$8.7 in December,” said Allen Yu, analyst for LEDinside, a division of TrendForce. “The global ASP of 60-watt equivalent LED light bulbs also saw a monthly decline of 2.4%, arriving around US$12.”
In China’s LED package market, prices of 0.2-watt 2835 LEDs increased by 2.4% on average in December last year compared with November due to the tightening of supply for standard packages. Those suppliers that raised prices on standard packages include well-known Chinese brands such as Honglitronic and MTC. On the other hand, prices of mid- and high-power packages did not rise in December, and 0.5-watt LEDs of 2835 and 5630 types saw relatively stable price trends. Prices of 1-watt 3030 LEDs actually fell by 1.6% on average from November.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON