According to TrendForce’s latest report, Breakdown Analysis of China’s Semiconductor Industry, many fabs are being built in China with high capital expenditures...
The expanding markets for Internet of Things, automotive electronics, and smart home devices have driven the demand for ...
“Compared with the prior month, global average sales price (ASP) of 40-watt equivalent LED light bulb fell 3% to US$8.7 in December,” said Allen Yu, analyst for LEDinside, a division of TrendForce. “The global ASP of 60-watt equivalent LED light bulbs also saw a monthly decline of 2.4%, arriving around US$12.”
In China’s LED package market, prices of 0.2-watt 2835 LEDs increased by 2.4% on average in December last year compared with November due to the tightening of supply for standard packages. Those suppliers that raised prices on standard packages include well-known Chinese brands such as Honglitronic and MTC. On the other hand, prices of mid- and high-power packages did not rise in December, and 0.5-watt LEDs of 2835 and 5630 types saw relatively stable price trends. Prices of 1-watt 3030 LEDs actually fell by 1.6% on average from November.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking