According to MIC(Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute, that each flexible d...
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a su...
Using data mining techniques, Data Processing can be further divided into four important subclasses, including Human-Machine Interface, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications, and Information Security.
The Taipei-based ICT research institute found that international vendors concentrate more on Human-Machine Interface (237 patents), followed by Cloud Computing (223 patents), Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications (67 patents), and Information Security (48 patents).
"Newcomers are advised to invest more on Human-Machine Interface, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications, and Information Security which can create service and quality differentiation as their patent deployment share is still relatively small," says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019