In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
Using data mining techniques, Data Processing can be further divided into four important subclasses, including Human-Machine Interface, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications, and Information Security.
The Taipei-based ICT research institute found that international vendors concentrate more on Human-Machine Interface (237 patents), followed by Cloud Computing (223 patents), Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications (67 patents), and Information Security (48 patents).
"Newcomers are advised to invest more on Human-Machine Interface, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications, and Information Security which can create service and quality differentiation as their patent deployment share is still relatively small," says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years