Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
Using data mining techniques, Data Processing can be further divided into four important subclasses, including Human-Machine Interface, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications, and Information Security.
The Taipei-based ICT research institute found that international vendors concentrate more on Human-Machine Interface (237 patents), followed by Cloud Computing (223 patents), Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications (67 patents), and Information Security (48 patents).
"Newcomers are advised to invest more on Human-Machine Interface, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications, and Information Security which can create service and quality differentiation as their patent deployment share is still relatively small," says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says