According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 pa...
Using data mining techniques, Data Processing can be further divided into four important subclasses, including Human-Machine Interface, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications, and Information Security.
The Taipei-based ICT research institute found that international vendors concentrate more on Human-Machine Interface (237 patents), followed by Cloud Computing (223 patents), Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications (67 patents), and Information Security (48 patents).
"Newcomers are advised to invest more on Human-Machine Interface, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence-Specific Applications, and Information Security which can create service and quality differentiation as their patent deployment share is still relatively small," says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe