TAIPEI, Taiwan - The largest global NOR Flash memory company, Macronix International Co., Ltd., yesterday held an earning results conference...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese memory manufacturer Macronix last week stated that the phenomenon of a NOR Flash Memory shortage may materialize next year...
Macronix’s industry-standard multichip packages (MCPs) combine RAM and Flash memories into one package, satisfying the demands of today’s consumers on their mobile and connected devices. The NAND MCP is co-developed with its strategic RAM partner, AP Memory.
With minimal footprint, excellent performance and the high quality and power efficiency, the Macronix NAND MCPs offer an ideal integrated memory solution for this rapidly growing market. In addition, the Macronix Product Longevity Program brings reliable and sustainable memory support.
The features of Macronix NAND MCP memory products significantly contribute to system efficiency in ways not achievable with competitive solutions.
“Being incorporated in Qualcomm Technologies’ reference design for its latest LTE MDM9206 modem is an important accomplishment for our MCP solutions,” said Macronix VP Marketing, F.L. Ni.
“The Internet of Things is the next revolution in the mobile ecosystem, and it’s great to be a part of powering the devices of the future.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field