TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese memory solution provider Macronix announced today that its board of directors had approved its capital expenditure budget for next year, totaled NT$ 3...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Macronix International today announces that it has four technical papers selected for presentation at ...
Macronix’s industry-standard multichip packages (MCPs) combine RAM and Flash memories into one package, satisfying the demands of today’s consumers on their mobile and connected devices. The NAND MCP is co-developed with its strategic RAM partner, AP Memory.
With minimal footprint, excellent performance and the high quality and power efficiency, the Macronix NAND MCPs offer an ideal integrated memory solution for this rapidly growing market. In addition, the Macronix Product Longevity Program brings reliable and sustainable memory support.
The features of Macronix NAND MCP memory products significantly contribute to system efficiency in ways not achievable with competitive solutions.
“Being incorporated in Qualcomm Technologies’ reference design for its latest LTE MDM9206 modem is an important accomplishment for our MCP solutions,” said Macronix VP Marketing, F.L. Ni.
“The Internet of Things is the next revolution in the mobile ecosystem, and it’s great to be a part of powering the devices of the future.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 3ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 4Server DRAM Prices Will Continue to Rise as Server Demand from China Boosts in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON