Macronix International announced the new Ultra-OctaFlash, following its initial launch in 2015. The new ultra-high perfo...
Macronix announced its AEC-Q100 Grade 2/3 compliant NAND Flash memory product. The NAND Flash memory has passed all the AEC-Q100 reliability standards...
Macronix’s industry-standard multichip packages (MCPs) combine RAM and Flash memories into one package, satisfying the demands of today’s consumers on their mobile and connected devices. The NAND MCP is co-developed with its strategic RAM partner, AP Memory.
With minimal footprint, excellent performance and the high quality and power efficiency, the Macronix NAND MCPs offer an ideal integrated memory solution for this rapidly growing market. In addition, the Macronix Product Longevity Program brings reliable and sustainable memory support.
The features of Macronix NAND MCP memory products significantly contribute to system efficiency in ways not achievable with competitive solutions.
“Being incorporated in Qualcomm Technologies’ reference design for its latest LTE MDM9206 modem is an important accomplishment for our MCP solutions,” said Macronix VP Marketing, F.L. Ni.
“The Internet of Things is the next revolution in the mobile ecosystem, and it’s great to be a part of powering the devices of the future.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year