Toshiba Corporation's Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of “TCB010FNG,” a sy...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese OEM service provider Compal Electronics, INC. yesterday announced an investment in Leshi Zhixin Electronic Technology (Tianjin) Co...
InnoVEX was established for the first time in 2016 and last year attracted 217 startup teams and tens of thousands of industry visitors from 22 countries.
TCA stated that Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), Asia Pacific ICT Alliance (APICTA), and all of the countries with business offices in Taiwan, such as France, Denmark, South Korea, Sweden, and Finland, will attend InnoVEX, and teams from more than 20 nations will participate in the InnoVEX 2017 exhibition.
In response to current industry and market trends, the forum topics at InnoVEX 2017 have already been established, and AI, IoT, startup ecosystems, and digital economy and science and technology policy will be discussed.
It is anticipated that the domestic and foreign scholars and researchers, venture capital institutions, incubation centers, and accelerator organizations which have been invited will give presentations and share their experiences at InnoVEX.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field