Smartphone brands are expected to increase their adoption of under-display fingerprint sensors, which allow phones to ha...
Keysight Technologies has added advanced threat insights to Ixia solutions including Vision ONE and Vision 7300 network packet brokers (NPBs) and CloudLens Private...
InnoVEX was established for the first time in 2016 and last year attracted 217 startup teams and tens of thousands of industry visitors from 22 countries.
TCA stated that Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), Asia Pacific ICT Alliance (APICTA), and all of the countries with business offices in Taiwan, such as France, Denmark, South Korea, Sweden, and Finland, will attend InnoVEX, and teams from more than 20 nations will participate in the InnoVEX 2017 exhibition.
In response to current industry and market trends, the forum topics at InnoVEX 2017 have already been established, and AI, IoT, startup ecosystems, and digital economy and science and technology policy will be discussed.
It is anticipated that the domestic and foreign scholars and researchers, venture capital institutions, incubation centers, and accelerator organizations which have been invited will give presentations and share their experiences at InnoVEX.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 2AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData