TAICHUNG, Taiwan - Winbond Electronics Corporation today announced an expansion of its TrustME Secure Flash products por...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) announced yesterday that semiconductor manufacturer ...
In addition to launching products with more advanced manufacturing processes, Windbond is also developing new memory products, and they are also adding new product lines in addition to their existing DRAM, NOR FLASH and NANDFLASH products.
In order to increase the production capacity of their advanced manufacturing processes, Windbond's capital expenditures will reach NT$16.6 billion this year, which is an increase of 2.5 times last year's expenditures and a new high for the company.
Windbond President Dung-Yi, Chan stated that Windbond is increasing capital expenditures mainly in an effort to expand their new production capacities and enhance their DRAM manufacturing processes.
At the corporate briefing session Windbond announced last year's profit earnings with an EPS of NT$0.81 for 2016. Although this was slightly lower than the previous year, the company has been profitable for four consecutive years.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking