Rambus Inc. today announced it has signed a broad five-year patent license agreement with Winbond Electronics Corporation, a worldwide leading supplier of specialty memory...
Winbond Electronics Corporation today announced a expansion of its flash product portfolio with the introduction of a family of stackable SpiFlash memories...
In addition to launching products with more advanced manufacturing processes, Windbond is also developing new memory products, and they are also adding new product lines in addition to their existing DRAM, NOR FLASH and NANDFLASH products.
In order to increase the production capacity of their advanced manufacturing processes, Windbond's capital expenditures will reach NT$16.6 billion this year, which is an increase of 2.5 times last year's expenditures and a new high for the company.
Windbond President Dung-Yi, Chan stated that Windbond is increasing capital expenditures mainly in an effort to expand their new production capacities and enhance their DRAM manufacturing processes.
At the corporate briefing session Windbond announced last year's profit earnings with an EPS of NT$0.81 for 2016. Although this was slightly lower than the previous year, the company has been profitable for four consecutive years.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field