Rambus Inc. today announced it has signed a broad five-year patent license agreement with Winbond Electronics Corporation, a worldwide leading supplier of specialty memory...
Winbond Electronics Corporation today announced a expansion of its flash product portfolio with the introduction of a family of stackable SpiFlash memories...
In addition to launching products with more advanced manufacturing processes, Windbond is also developing new memory products, and they are also adding new product lines in addition to their existing DRAM, NOR FLASH and NANDFLASH products.
In order to increase the production capacity of their advanced manufacturing processes, Windbond's capital expenditures will reach NT$16.6 billion this year, which is an increase of 2.5 times last year's expenditures and a new high for the company.
Windbond President Dung-Yi, Chan stated that Windbond is increasing capital expenditures mainly in an effort to expand their new production capacities and enhance their DRAM manufacturing processes.
At the corporate briefing session Windbond announced last year's profit earnings with an EPS of NT$0.81 for 2016. Although this was slightly lower than the previous year, the company has been profitable for four consecutive years.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning