TAICHUNG, Taiwan - Winbond Electronics Corporation today announced a dramatic expansion of its flash product portfolio w...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese NOR Flash memory manufacturer Winbond Electronics Corporation yesterday stated that there is ...
In addition to launching products with more advanced manufacturing processes, Windbond is also developing new memory products, and they are also adding new product lines in addition to their existing DRAM, NOR FLASH and NANDFLASH products.
In order to increase the production capacity of their advanced manufacturing processes, Windbond's capital expenditures will reach NT$16.6 billion this year, which is an increase of 2.5 times last year's expenditures and a new high for the company.
Windbond President Dung-Yi, Chan stated that Windbond is increasing capital expenditures mainly in an effort to expand their new production capacities and enhance their DRAM manufacturing processes.
At the corporate briefing session Windbond announced last year's profit earnings with an EPS of NT$0.81 for 2016. Although this was slightly lower than the previous year, the company has been profitable for four consecutive years.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 3PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 4Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 5Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses