"Our collaboration builds better tools for the market and mutual success," says Stephen Borg, Global Chief Digital Officer at AOPEN. "As the ODM, AOPEN works with Intel to offer the latest technology, deep knowledge of the sector, and the control to change elements that improve our product line."
The AOPEN DE7400XE offers Discrete (standalone) and Modular (cluster or blade) Visual Data Device configurations with AOPEN engine core accessories.
"Intel's Visual Data Reference Design Specification encourages visual retail, smart classroom, and other industries to rethink business models using video and digital signage technologies," says Jose Avalos, Global Director for Visual Retail and Digital Signage at Intel.
"As a result, the AOPEN DE7400XE delivers immersive experiences to consumers and businesses using high-performance video and audio, data-driven insights, and seamless collaboration and interactivity."
The DE7400XE houses an Intel Xeon E3 v5 processor, handles 3 independent UHD screens, has full HEVC (H.265) hardware acceleration, and simultaneously drives 4 external Sata hard disks. Its ruggedized small form factor design services high-end signage, video surveillance, analytics, virtualization, SQL server, or a combination of these.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce