"Our collaboration builds better tools for the market and mutual success," says Stephen Borg, Global Chief Digital Officer at AOPEN. "As the ODM, AOPEN works with Intel to offer the latest technology, deep knowledge of the sector, and the control to change elements that improve our product line."
The AOPEN DE7400XE offers Discrete (standalone) and Modular (cluster or blade) Visual Data Device configurations with AOPEN engine core accessories.
"Intel's Visual Data Reference Design Specification encourages visual retail, smart classroom, and other industries to rethink business models using video and digital signage technologies," says Jose Avalos, Global Director for Visual Retail and Digital Signage at Intel.
"As a result, the AOPEN DE7400XE delivers immersive experiences to consumers and businesses using high-performance video and audio, data-driven insights, and seamless collaboration and interactivity."
The DE7400XE houses an Intel Xeon E3 v5 processor, handles 3 independent UHD screens, has full HEVC (H.265) hardware acceleration, and simultaneously drives 4 external Sata hard disks. Its ruggedized small form factor design services high-end signage, video surveillance, analytics, virtualization, SQL server, or a combination of these.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year