Seoul Semiconductor has developed the industry’s smallest 100V / 24W LED driver for Japan lighting market. The NanoDri...
On February 2, 2018, Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd filed a patent infringement lawsuit in Italy in the Court of Milan against Mouser Electronics Inc...
Mr. Ki-bum Nam, CTO of Seoul Semiconductor, said, “Based on its strong patents, Seoul Semiconductor will continue to increase its market share in the filament LED bulb market, which is a blue ocean market estimated at $1.3 billion.” He added: “We will widely promote the superiority of Seoul Semiconductor’s LED technology with its filament LEDs.”
Seoul Semiconductor's filament LEDs can realize high-quality light close to natural light through differentiated Chip-On-Board (COB) packaging technology and can produce stunning emotional lighting with omnidirectional emission technology, combining a small footprint with a wide beam angle.
The Color Rendering Index (CRI) is 80 or better and different LEDs having a flux between 105 and 210 lumens are available. All of them feature a Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) of 2,700 K. Therefore, they are used to create a classical atmosphere through high-quality light in many spaces, like cafes and hotels or even bed- and living rooms, making them an alternative to incandescent light bulbs that have been phased out in 2014.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says