Seoul Semiconductor filed a patent infringement lawsuit in Germany in the District Court of Düsseldorf against Mouser Electronics asserting infringement of an LED patent...
Mr. Ki-bum Nam, CTO of Seoul Semiconductor, said, “Based on its strong patents, Seoul Semiconductor will continue to increase its market share in the filament LED bulb market, which is a blue ocean market estimated at $1.3 billion.” He added: “We will widely promote the superiority of Seoul Semiconductor’s LED technology with its filament LEDs.”
Seoul Semiconductor's filament LEDs can realize high-quality light close to natural light through differentiated Chip-On-Board (COB) packaging technology and can produce stunning emotional lighting with omnidirectional emission technology, combining a small footprint with a wide beam angle.
The Color Rendering Index (CRI) is 80 or better and different LEDs having a flux between 105 and 210 lumens are available. All of them feature a Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) of 2,700 K. Therefore, they are used to create a classical atmosphere through high-quality light in many spaces, like cafes and hotels or even bed- and living rooms, making them an alternative to incandescent light bulbs that have been phased out in 2014.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning