T-FORCE DARK is both unique and eye catching thanks to its unique feature of being the first and only to utilize a four-piece heat-spreader in the industry. In addition to advancing from previous two-piece heat spreaders, it also adds a combination of two more arched fins to increase radiating area and provide up to 8% better dissipation performance than traditional heat spreaders.
Besides ROG certification and performance improvements, its killer look of a dark knight’s armor is combined with ROG’s unique elements such as the ROG abstract patterns together with the mighty ROG log.
Moreover, T-Force Dark ROG Certified Series has passed strict burn-in test held by ASUS ROG. The starting clock frequency is DDR4-3000. The native boot up SPD is set to overclock so all consumer has to do is to have both the latest ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Z170 series motherboard or Z270 motherboards together with the Team Group T-Force Dark ROG-certified series memory.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Winbond's 3x-nm DRAM to Begin Mass Deliveries in Q3 2017
- 2Prices of NOR Flash Will Continue to Rise, Macronix Says
- 3Global Mobile DRAM Revenue Grew 20% Sequentially in Q4 2016, TrendForce Reports
- 4Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 40% in Q1
- 5COMPUTEX's InnoVEX 2017 to Focus on AI and IoT