TAIPEI, Taiwan – Team Group announced today the addition of new products as to their prestigious T-FORCE gaming line of products...
Team Group announced its participation in this year’s COMPUTEX taking place from May 30th to June 2nd, 2017 alongside ...
T-FORCE DARK is both unique and eye catching thanks to its unique feature of being the first and only to utilize a four-piece heat-spreader in the industry. In addition to advancing from previous two-piece heat spreaders, it also adds a combination of two more arched fins to increase radiating area and provide up to 8% better dissipation performance than traditional heat spreaders.
Besides ROG certification and performance improvements, its killer look of a dark knight’s armor is combined with ROG’s unique elements such as the ROG abstract patterns together with the mighty ROG log.
Moreover, T-Force Dark ROG Certified Series has passed strict burn-in test held by ASUS ROG. The starting clock frequency is DDR4-3000. The native boot up SPD is set to overclock so all consumer has to do is to have both the latest ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Z170 series motherboard or Z270 motherboards together with the Team Group T-Force Dark ROG-certified series memory.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 2AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData