When it comes to shipment volume of four major home appliances in China from January to December in 2016 based on statistics by China's National Bureau of Statistics...
In the fourth quarter of 2016, shipment volume of the Taiwanese server system shipped at the full system/barebones levels totaled about 1...
"IoT communication technology patents mainly fall into the classes of telecommunications, data processing, and electrical computers and digital processing systems," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
“Besides the core technologies, newcomers or existing vendors intending to develop IoT wireless technologies can focus on low-cost technology solutions with high transmission capacity and quality features. Such solutions will help them achieve product differentiation and are thus worth investing in.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning