Apple's facial recognition patents, consisting of face detection (including image pre-processing) and recognition (including feature extraction)...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP (Internet Protocol) camera industry is estimated to top approximately 3.1 million units in 2017...
"IoT communication technology patents mainly fall into the classes of telecommunications, data processing, and electrical computers and digital processing systems," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
“Besides the core technologies, newcomers or existing vendors intending to develop IoT wireless technologies can focus on low-cost technology solutions with high transmission capacity and quality features. Such solutions will help them achieve product differentiation and are thus worth investing in.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.