According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 pa...
"IoT communication technology patents mainly fall into the classes of telecommunications, data processing, and electrical computers and digital processing systems," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
“Besides the core technologies, newcomers or existing vendors intending to develop IoT wireless technologies can focus on low-cost technology solutions with high transmission capacity and quality features. Such solutions will help them achieve product differentiation and are thus worth investing in.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year