In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
"IoT communication technology patents mainly fall into the classes of telecommunications, data processing, and electrical computers and digital processing systems," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
“Besides the core technologies, newcomers or existing vendors intending to develop IoT wireless technologies can focus on low-cost technology solutions with high transmission capacity and quality features. Such solutions will help them achieve product differentiation and are thus worth investing in.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years